2.

-Away Skype call-

"Hey Lukey!" I shout when I see Luke appear on the screen.

"Hi baby" He waves and smiles weakly.

"Something wrong?" I ask sitting up in my bed, and positioning myself to lay on my stomach.

"I just really fucking miss hearing your voice is all" He says in almost a whine.

"I know babe. It won't be long until I see you again though. Be strong for me okay?" I say and he laughs. "What?"

He wipes his eyes and smiles softly. "I should be the one to tell you to stay strong. I just sound like a girl"

"Why're you so sexist?" I ask him rolling my eyes. "No I wasn't meaning to be! I just love the feeling of protecting you but i'm half way across the world crying." He says sighing. I see tears fall down his face which makes me cry instantly. "Lucas quit crying! You're making me start!" I say wiping my cheeks.

"I'm sorry. No more crying yeah?" He says wiping his as well.

"Yeah."

Ashley

We walk into our house after we dropped Calum off at his place.

Mum and Jeff had to both be at work at 9 so they went to sleep to catch up on the hours they missed.

In the meantime Luke, Michael and I talked all morning about their tour stories. I'd love to go on tour with them! Being on tour with your best mates. Touring around the country singing. That's a life I wouldn't mind living.

"So let me guess we're just gonna chill out today?" I ask them smiling when I see how drained they look.

"Hell yeah" Michael says making fake snoring sounds. "Hey you guys get some sleep. I know it has been a hetic sleeping schedule for you"

Michael smiles and turns toward his wall and instantly falls into a deep slumber. "You sure?" Luke grabs my hand before I can get up from Michaels bed. "Yeah. Oh and sorry you and Michael have to share a bed. Mum reckoned that you would go to your house so she just put your bed in the upper guest room." I say and point to the door. "Do you want me to get it for you?"

"Eh, no thanks baby. I'd much rather sleep with you?" He says in a question tone. "I'm sure you would" I chuckle at his blood shot red eyes. He must be exhausted. "Go to sleep baby." I say and kiss him.

-Luke's POV-

"Mates.. wake up" I hear Ashton say shaking me.

I shoot my head up, squint and then fall back down.

"Guys it's 6 p.m" Calum says jumping on us and rocking back and forth.

"I'm up now fuck!" I hear Michael grouch. "Get.. the.. fuck.. off.. me" He says after Calum does it for another long while.

"Then get.. the.. fuck.. up.." Calum mocks in the same tone.

I jump up whenever I get the strength causing Cal to fall off the bed.

"Thank you Jesus" Michael says and lifts his hands up.

"Well, Dana said dinner's ready." Ashton says before walking out of the room with Calum.

I hear Michael grunt and climb over me. "If it's Danas cooking I am there" He stumbles out hitting the hallway walls.

I lay back down and make a final yawn before getting up and leaving to the dining area.

I walk in to Michael and Calum stuffing their faces, Ashley and Ashton small talking and Jeff and Dana eating their food quietly.

If this was my house it would be quite. All still. I love my family to death don't get me wrong but, sometimes it'd be nice to do family things like we do here.