45.

Ashley

"Well, Michael wanted me to tell you that.... Drum roll please" She waited for Ashton to pat on his knees. "The suspense.... it's unbearable" I chuckled, holding my chest dramatically.

"The guys have oh so generously, invited me on the road with you guys-" I stopped her right there by squealing. I didnt even have enough time to process what she just said before I jumped up out of my seat, hugging her.

Michael scoffed, "Hey Rudshley let her finish geez" He forced a smile even though he was being a total dick. Then again, so was I and he was right. "Sorry Jules, you can continue"

She chuckled, "Its totally okay. I was just going to say, that it gets even better"

Better? I seriously couldn't see how it could be better than that. I'll finally have a girl on the road with me, and not even just that but, my best friend.

"Remember when I told you that I wanted to be a hair stylist? Well, since they're in need of one I kinda took the job"

She was right. It was better. Yeah, definitely better.

"Fuck yes! I'm ten times more excited for this tour now" I clap my hands, Jules shared her excitement by taking a 'best friend selfie'

In which, she shared to her 1000+ instagram followers.

'That's right folks, you're looking at @5sos new hair stylist. Hold your applause, really you're all too kind. (; @ashsquatchh

---

I finish rinsing my hair out in the shower then, grab a razor and start dreadfully shaving my legs. I absolutely loathe it.

When I am finished with that, I wash off my body once more then, turn the water off and grab the towel hanging from the rack.

I get changed into my pink pajama shorts and t-shirt.

Jules stayed the night for tomorrow morning, when we're heading to the first show. Mum made us go to bed at 8 o'clock so we can get sleep for the weeks to come.

I walked into my room and saw Jules sprawled out on my bed, passed out. Well, at least she won't have to worry about her exhaustion tomorrow.

Me on the other hand, might need to go sleep with Luke since she only gave me ass room.

I lightly knock on his door then, slip in, hoping I didn't wake anyone up. If they were even asleep.

"Ash?" I hear Luke ask from the darkness of the room.

"Yeah, it's me" I say climbing into the bed with him then, immediately cuddle his side.

He put his arm around my shoulders then, pulled me in closer and throws his arm around me. I felt his legs wrap around mine, even though my feet stopped where his calf's are.

"Sorry if I woke you up" I apoligize, kissing his forehead.

"You didn't, I can't sleep" He sighed. "Um, Ash?" He looked up at me.

"Yes?" I ask looking at him as well.

"Can you stay up with me?" He asked twirling a piece of my hair with his finger.

"Of course my sweety" I laugh when he gets awkward from the petname.

He rested his chin on my head then, softly spoke. "Do you ever think about if we hadn't fallen in love.. Like who'd we be with or, how badly we would want to be with eachother?"

"I never really think about it. I mean, I don't want to think about it, I just cant imagine a life without you being with me"

He chuckled, even though I was being dead serious. "I don't mean to laugh babe" He says while chuckling more. "You're just so cute when you get all sappy"

I roll my eyes but smile. "I'm serious though, like my biggest fear is losing you or one of the boys"

He nodded, causing my head to go up and down with him. "Like that song Terrible Things by Mayday Parade?"

I shoot up and sit on my legs so I'm eye level with him. I scoop his face in with my hands so he's focused on me. "We never speak of that song"
He started to build a smile, "Why can't we talk about it?"
I scoff, "Because... she dies" I frown thinking back to the song that ripped my heart out.

He sat silent for a minute or two before looking at me while smiling singing, "Boy can I tell you a terrible thing? It seems that I'm sick and I've only got weeks-"

I stopped him short so he couldn't go on any longer. "Luke why would you even?" I somewhat chuckle.

"I know, I'm sorry I should be more considerate- SO DONT FALL IN LOVE THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH TO LOSE IF GIVEN THE CHOICE THEN I BEG FOR YOU TO CHOOSE"

I closed my ears until, he finished his little jam session.

"Are you done ruining my dreams?" I ask keeping my ears shut just until he completely quit.

"Yes, yes I am"

I uncup my hands from my ears, "Thank you that's all I as-"

"NOW SON IM ONLY TELLING YOU THIS BECAUSE LIFE CAN DO TERRIBLE THINGS"

I look at him with a stink face then, lay down. "You're such a fucking dick head"

He laid down with me then tickled my tummy which caused me to laugh. "Gosh, you're such an asshole" I laugh then, hit his chest playfully.

"Yeah but I'm your asshole" He stopped then, looked as if he has an epiphany. "Or I'm your... Ashhole"

_______________________________________

YO YO YO.

HOW IS YALL?

IS YALL GOOD?

GOOD.

IF YOU SAID NO THEN TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN CAUSE YOU'RE AMAZING AND ASHTON IRWINS LAUGH EXISTS.

BTW IF YOU DIDNT ALREADY KNOW CAUSE YOU DIDNT READ MY LAST A/N....

Julie- lemmingsshuke

ily jules