47.

/ please read my a/n at the end \

Ashley

Jules and I waited for all nine of the boys while they signed autographs and took pictures with fans outside of our bus. Of course we said hi to them, well the ones who actually paid any attention at least. Julie loved the tour life. It was comforting to see how adjusted she is now.

We all had created this rare bond where we've only known eachother for a week but we act like we've known eachother for years.

"Ashley, Jules!" A girl who just got a picture from Louis called over. "Hello lovely" I said to her then hug her. Jules hugged her as well then chatted with her for a few. We took some photos then, left to get on the bus with the boys.

I opened the mini fridge that was in the front of the bus for a water bottle.

"Everybody on?" The bus driver asked. "Yep, you're good to go" I replied sitting on a chair.

We cruised for a while when I felt like something was missing. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

I get a text from Jules. Why couldn't she just come tell me? It was a picture of her from earlier in front of a lot of fans. She and about six more fans was holding up their middle fingers at the camera with pouty faces with the caption

"You guys are assholes"

Holy. Fucking. Shit. That picture wasn't from earlier.

"STOP THE BUS" I yelled out of reaction. He slammed straight on the breaks making me fly straight into the wall. I rested my elbow on my knee, "We left Jules" I explained

He immediately turned around which sparked confusion out of the boys as they came up to me from playing video games to ask what happened.

"We kinda sorta, left Julie" I say pulling my fingers out of nerves. Its just what I do.

Michael sighed, "Ash you know she isn't use to this completely, you couldn't keep your eye on her for a second?!"

I held my chest out of disbelief, "How dare you pin this on me? I'm not her babysitter you guys can keep an eye out for her too"

"Before or after we interact with our fans? News flash! We're continuously busy" Michael retaliated

Luke broke up our little argument, "Can you both just quit? We aren't getting anywhere with your bickering"
Ashton nodded his head, "Luke's right. You guys need to stop blaming eachother for every single thing that happens. It isn't anybodys fault. It happens. I mean, just ask Luke we've left him plenty of times" He chuckled along with Cal

I understood what they were saying. Everytime something happens we point fingers at eachother. This time its on all of us unfortunately.

We pull up to the same spot we were in before. We all got out to look for her. She was sitting on the ground with a bunch of other girls playing some playground hand game. "Bingo, B-I-N-G-O" She got cut off by a girl squealing when she saw the guys.

Julie turned around then, jumped up to hug us. "I've never wanted to see you more in my life" She whispered looking in my eyes "I can't tell you how many questions I had to answer.. I can't take it I can't, no more questions about the guys my head will explode"

She turned to Michael, "By the way Cynthia wants to know what shampoo you use" She said pointing to a girl who almost fainted by their attention on her.

Michael laughed them waved at them.

"We have to go" I say taking Jules by the arm then skip to the bus with her cause we're fancy.