44.

Ashley

New text to: JulAYEE

JULIE. wanna hang out with me & the guys later?

New text from: JulAYEE

ASHLEY. yes, yes I would.

New text to: JulAYEE

shweet. we're going out to eat so dress fancy for ya girl. btw its on me ;-)

Jules and I have gotten close over the last few days. Its refreshing to have another friend that isn't completely insane.

I hope she doesn't care that we have to leave soon. I didn't think about it going into our friendship. We're the only people who she can tolerate here and we're going to be gone in a few days.

"Hello Smashley" She greeted me from across the table by hugging me. "You look amazing as per usual"

I chuckle, "Why thank you Jules. You are looking amazing as well" I scanned her outfit absolutely green with envy. The black dress she wore fit perfectly with her body shape. Her naturally straight hair fell over her shoulders elegantly.

I sat down to talk with Jules about a topic that was fun and happy before I dropped the bad news on her.

"I'm not even joking, I almost shit myself when the cop came up behind us" Luke laughed retelling the story of our first thrill together.
Julie laughed along at the funny parts, looked shocked at the serious parts and got angry at the loathing parts.

Here she was a real human being and im having a great time with her not feeling nervous that I may say the wrong things. But she didn't make me feel that way which, was so relieving.

After the story finished she stood up with her purse. "Well, im going to the restroom. Ash would you like to join?"

I nod then excuse myself from the table before, leaving.

"Oh my gosh, Ashley. You guys are incredible! I'm so happy I met you"

Even though, that should've been a happy moment it was bittersweet.

"Yeah, we all absolutely love you but, there's something I really gotta tell you" I say leaning on one heel.

"You can tell me anything"

I bite the inside of my cheek thinking how to say the correct words. When I figured them out, I told her everything. Completely spilled my heart out to her.

When I was finished, I could tell she didn't exactly have a blast hearing what was said.

"I'm really, excited for you guys" She forced a smile but, I could tell by the way she quickly lost it that she wasn't very happy.

"You'll still talk to us and stuff though?"

She nodded her head confidently which made me feel more at ease of she didn't hate me now. "I promise to you that I wouldn't just dump you guys like that" She said hugging me.

"You're awesome Jules, thank you" I said hugging her back tightly.

"Don't thank me, I should be thanking you!" She chuckled then, opened the door for us to leave. "Steak is calling our names"

----

I put both of my headphones in my ear then click play on my playlist "chores and junk"

The first song, and possibly my favorite song at the moment, This is Gospel by Panic! At the Disco came on.

"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOO" I belted the lyrics out in my room while repacking my clothes for the trip.

I felt something touch my shoulder and I jumped. I saw Luke laughing at me so, I ripped my headphones out, "Nice one dickhead"

He continues to smile, "I'm sorry babe, anyways what I wanted was to see if you would like to join us in the pool in the back?"

"Yeah sure. I'll be right down" I said pecking his cheek.

He leaves me to change into my swim suit. Mum got us all collections of summer gear, so I went to the bag marked Summer Sales then, picked out the cutest bikini she got me.

A pair of black high waisted bottoms, since she knows I hate the regular bottoms, and a pastel colored pink top. I also grabbed a beach towel she got me that had the cast of Frozen on it.

I walked outside hoping I wasn't the first one to make it out there. Luckily, I found Mikey and Cal splashing eachother with water, then getting pissed at eachother for 'being too aggressive'

I layed my towel down on a lounge chair then, stepped slowly in the cold water.

When I got adjusted to the cold, I waited for Ash and Lukey to come so we could all play the extremely cliche yet entertaining game of Marco-Polo.

They finally walked out after a while but, another figure came behind them. I squinted my eyes to see who it was and when I finally did I jumped out of the pool to greet her.
"Jules!" I say excited to have my best friend here.

"Ashley!" She said back in the same tone then hugged me. "I have some news to tell you" She said sitting me down on a lounge chair.

_______________________________________

WOW DIDNT KNOW I WAS GONNA TAKE FOREVER TO UPDATE WHAT A WHORRIBLE THING FOR ME TO DO.

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU EVEN SEMI ENJOYED THIS IDK ILY THO

BUT O.M.G THE GIRL WHO JULES IS BASED ON IS MY VERY GOOD FRIEND JULIE(if that wasn't obvious) AND SHE HAS AMAZBALLS FREAKING BOOKS OK LIKE GREEEEAT. AND SHE MADE A CHARACTER IN ONE OF HER BOOKS AFTER ME & IM SO HAPPY SO PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT ITS AMAZING.

READ HER OTHER BOOKS AS WELL THEY'RE EQUALLY AS COOL

JULIE- lemmingsshuke

SHE.IS.BRILLIANT.