50.

Ashley

"Hands down best pizza ever" Michael said after getting done with with a slice.

"Whatever you said that last time lame-o" Jules laughed sipping on her coke.

Luke glared at me from the side. I told him what mum wanted to know before anyone else. I just couldn't hold it in anymore. It killed me to keep it from him for a whole two days.

"Guys.. I have to tell you something" I announce to the four losers arguing over whatever they were fighting over. They all looked up at me to go on.

"Um.. so, mum called me a couple of days ago and asked if I wanted to go back with her and Jeff" I sigh deeply afterwards as it felt good to get off my chest to them.

They all gave me empty stares. Jules was the first one to ask me why.

"Well, Jeff talked to his best friend that's a professor at a University near their home and they all really want me to attend.. This isn't a for sure thing, but I just wanted to ask you guys before I made a decision"

Michael booed for his answer, Ashton shook his head, Jules kept repeating "Nope" and Calum just stared off in space.

"You are allergic to finishing our tours aren't you?" Michael slightly chuckled but, we knew it was the truth.

"I just.. don't think touring life is for me.. I did at first but, it's tiring me out. I want a simple life. Of course, I'd love to have it with you losers but your career is much more worth it than having a friend"

Calum shook his head, getting out of the trance "No, that's bullshit and you know it is. You aren't a friend to us, you are family. None of us could live without you"

Luke agreed, "Calum is right, and even if you do go its not like we wont visit you every single chance we can" He wrapped his arm around my shoulders than caressed my leg.

"What do you think?" I ask Ashton

"Of course, I don't want you to go Ash. But, if its what will make you happy, you need to go for it, you nerd" He laughed along with us.

It made me feel better knowing they supported me. Time to make an actual decision. The best part, sigh.

I jumped on the two beds Luke and Ashton put together so we all could sleep together. I scooted over to my bed and sat my back up against the wall.

I reached over for my laptop to see what's happening on my social media's.

Twitter first, of course.

"@ashsquatch you seriously have no idea how lucky you are to be best friends with 5sos..."

I decided to reply to this one. Not by tweet, I feel 140 characters aren't enough. So I shall Keek. Which I haven't done in a long long while.

I take out my phone and start the video.

"Hello guys I may make multiple of these so if it cuts off I'll do another.. Somebody tweeted me and said You seriously don't know how lucky you are to be best friends with 5sos. This was important for me to talk about because, I get this on a daily bases but, the boys aren't my best friends"

The video was cut off and I quickly posted it and started another.

"The last part of that bit sounded hateful" I giggled "but, to be honest the boys aren't my best friends, they're my family. And sometimes you guys say some pretty mean things to me but"

"But at this point its like someone hating you for simply hanging out with your brother.. Except Luke though because that would be quite weird wouldn't it?" I laugh then look up when I see Luke walking in. He layed on the bed and pointed my phone to face him. "Oh hey guys, fancy meeting you here"