43.

Ashley

"Boys, it's exploring day!" I shout to them from my room upstairs.

Our new house is weird. I mean, its nice and all but, it doesn't seem like home. It wont be after awhile since we're going to be traveling a lot more so for now we're staying with mum and dad.

Calum came into the living room with me to wait on the other boys. "I love your hair" I say referring to his new blonde streak compliments of the Kahlani twins.

"Thank you, I like yours too" He says but, I didn't know what he meant since all I did was straighten it today.

"Why thank you Mr. Hood"

Finally the guys got done doing their precious hairs and we were off to explore my home place.

I've been gone for a year & a half and I still know where everything is. Especially the movie tavern that use to be our hangout. It wasn't actually a place for movies it was more like an abandoned movie tavern that someone bought out and they just sell food and an occasional movie showing.

I got a great idea, that was so totally awesome my head could explode. But, instead of that happening I just called Megan.

"Meggy? It's Ash.. Guess what I'm standing in front of right now"

She sighs, "I dunno Ashley, um- oh I give up tell me"

"The movie tavern" I say then wait for her response.

"Wait- our movie tavern? The one like five minutes away from my home?"

I nod as if she could see me so then decide to give her a plausible response. "You guessed it"

I heard shuffling from the other side of the phone then Megan saying "I'll be there in 5" then hanging up.

I look at my phone when Megan arrived and sure enough five minutes was all it took for her to run over here.

She attacked all of us with a hug then began to tear up a bit. "You guys.. I missed you so much"

"We missed you too dingus" Michael said speaking for all of us.

"Alright alright no more sappy shit lets go get our grub on" I say heading for the door but get cut off abruptly by Luke opening the door for us.

We all said our 'thank yous' to him then went to go take a seat in Megan and I's usual seats. The pink booths that are so comfortable you could literally sleep in them. In fact we did once when we got locked in here.

"Oh my goodness" I pout when I see a brunette sitting in our spot.

"Its fine Ash we can sit somewhere else" Megan says sounding bummed.

"No, i'll just ask her to move"

Before they could protest I went up to her. "Hello?"

She turned her head then stopped sucking on her fountain drink. "Yes can I help you?" She asks kindly.

I explained to her everything that happened and why that very seat was filled with nostalgia and then asked her to politely move. She said yes, since she was so sweet but, I almost felt bad for her. She was sitting alone so why not just ask her to share with us.

I flagged for everyone to come over then I sat next to her. "I'd love it if you joined us. I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name"

"Thank you so much. I'm Julie but, you can call me Jules" She said shaking each of our hands.

"I'm Ashley, this is Megan, Calum, Michael, Ashton and Luke, my boyfriend." I point to them in order of where they're sat.

Luke looked at me weirdly. Maybe because I introduced him as my boyfriend. Its just,  she is really a pretty girl. I got insanely jealous as she was a ten and I was a four on a good day.

"So where are you from? America, I'm guessing?" I ask her.

"Yep, just got to England. That's why im sitting by myself.. I know lame right?" She asks tucking a stray hair behind her ear while chuckling.

"No, that isn't lame at all. It's epic" Mikey said smirking.

I heard Calum whispering to Mikey, "Michael has a crush" over and over again but, luckily Jules didn't hear cause, she doesn't fully understand the humor of these goofballs yet.

After we ate our regulars, a chili dog from an American buffet that's here, and a coke, we decide it's time to go.

I gave Jules my number since we actually had a lot in common. Plus she was a cool girl. I learned so much about her like, the reason she moved from America to here was because she wanted to be a professional hair dresser. Her mom was from the Philippines, she is three years below us but, has the maturity levels as someone our age, and has a kick ass personality. Even the boys love her.

Especially Michael...

_______________________________________

GUYS THIS WAS WRITTEN FOR MY FRIEND JULES, ALL I TOLD HER WAS I HAD A SURPRISE SO HELLO JULIE. SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!

SORRY IF YOU WERE EXPECTING SOMETHING A LITTLE BIGGER SINCE I HAD THIS BIG HYPE ON IT HAHA BUT, ANYWAYS YOU'RE SUCH A RAD PERSON & I LOVE YOU :)

BY THE WAY GO CHECK OUT HER FANFICS SHES AMA TO THE ZING.

Julie- lemmingsshuke

THANK YOU FOR READING MY HORRIBLE YET EXTREMELY TOLERABLE CHAPTER c: