40.

Ashley

After awhile of persuading Luke to come to CJ's party with the guys and I he finally said yes.

Michael stopped us from knocking on the door to go over some 'rules and regulations' that were mainly for me. Such as:

No drinking

•No random strangers invited to the house

•Any guy flirting with you will receive a punch in the face

•No leaving the party without all five of us

•No trying drugs

"Mikey, its a party. Let us roam free" I whine to my very overprotective brother.

"Okay fine, drink and do drugs Ashley see if I care!" He yells but, not angrily. More playfully.

"Fine then I will" I smirk then walk away from them with Luke. "Bring on the molly and vodka!" I yell loud enough for the other guys to hear.

Luke tugs at my black shorts, "You're kidding about the drug thing right?"

I roll my eyes then cling to his arm, "Yes, I'm not that stupid Luke, give me some credit"

I knock on the door and wait on CJ to answer. I could already tell some people were here as music was already blaring so loud I heard it from the car and I saw shadows in the windows. I couldn't tell you how much people but, I don't reckon a whole bunch.

CJ finally opened the door after a while of standing. He walked out then hugged me. "Ash I'm so glad you could make it. You too Luke!" He says giving Luke a handshake that he didn't really like too much.

Just as I thought it couldn't get any more awkward the guys ran up to us to greet CJ.

Michael grabbed onto my shoulder, "Okay I lied I do care if you are going to do bad things okay there I said it" He fake cried "I just don't want my baby sister to be around this stuff"

I roll my eyes, "Come on CJ and Lukey we have a party to attend"

I walk away from them once again but this time, CJ gave me a red solo cup filled drink of what I really couldn't tell you. But for some reason I didn't ask, I just drank it.

I was halfway finished with the drink and I finally got use to the sting in the back of my neck from it so I made larger amounts of gulps.

"Ash, I think you had enough baby" Luke says grabbing the empty cup from me.

"Don't be a party pooper, Luke" I smirk to him trying not to hide that I am kinda tipsy after one drink. Now I know I'm definitely a lightweight.

He shakes his head, "I"m going to the restroom, please don't drink anymore Ash. Do you promise me?"

I nod my head, "I promise"

When he walks away and turns a corner, CJ came back up to me from the kitchen with another drink. "Here, loosen up"

At first I was hesitant but, I don't need Michael or Luke to tell me what to do they aren't my guardians and I'm definitely not their problem.

So I take it. And drink it. All of it. And I've never felt like the biggest piece of shit ever in my life.