51.

one year later...

Ashley

It took a light clear of my professors thorat to have my head facing the front instead of out the window.

"Miss Deak, if you could, please repeat what I just explained to the rest of the class"

I desperately look at Megan but, she shrugs then points to her earphones.

"Um, well Mr. Livingston.. um I'm just going to be up front with you, I have no idea sir" I rub my hands together to calm my nerves.

He removes his glasses and rubs his eyes. "Thank you for proving my point, Ashley"

"Um, yeah you're welcome" I slightly chuckle until, I see his face stern.

"Spring break isn't here yet people. Today is your last class of the week I understand but, I expect your regular attention spans rather than the squirrel ones you have right now" He finally smirked when he got the frustration out.

Twenty more minutes of my favorite class yet, I've never been as pumped to leave as I am today. The boys have finally got off their American tour and are meeting me at the airport tomorrow in Sydney.

Mum and Jeff moved back to Australia so, Megan and I have been staying in our own apartment with her boyfriend. I hate to leave her behind but, I am definitely going to see my boys.

When the lesson finally ends, I run to my car to get my suitcases from the house. "Hey, forgetting something?" Megan asks holding her arms out.

"Oh shit" I say then run past her "Almost forgot my phone" I joke around with her then, pull her in a tight hug.

"Bye Ash. I love you, be careful" she wipes away her tears even, though it'll only be a week.

"No tears, babe. Only smiles. I'll tell the boys you say hi" I wave to her then, leave.

---

Luke POV

"Oh c'mon, you call that a serve?" I trash talk Calum while we play ping pong. "Wait, I have a phone call it could be Ashley"

I take my phone out of my pocket but, see it's just mum calling.

"Hello?" I groan.

"Good to hear from you too sweety. I was just calling to tell you Ashley has been trying to get a hold of you all day she says. Might want to check in on her"

I check my recent calls and see five missed calls from 'Babes; AUS'

"Okay mum, thank you I'll call you later"

She chuckled, "Alright, I love you"

I look over at Calum and see Michael took my place. "Love you too, mum"

Michael tries to hold in his laughter but, can't anymore when I walk back over to them.

"Love you mummy" he snickers with Calum.

"Grow up Mikey" I roll my eyes.

As I walked away from the doors to call Ash I heard Michael tell Calum "I don't know why he doesn't understand his mum loves me more than him" and I can't help but chuckle.

I wait for the phone to ring and it wasn't until the last minute when she answered. "Luke?" Her voice instantly made me want to cry just knowing I'll be seeing her in less than two hours.

"Hey babes. Is something wrong?" I ask since, she clearly called five times for something.

"Oh no, nothing's wrong I just didn't want to be alone on the bus" She chuckled.