15.

Luke

I turn my laptop on for mine and Ashley's Skype date. I click her user and start a video chat.

I see her face appear on the screen even though it was just a bit fuzzy since it hasn't finished loading up yet. "Hey babe. You okay?" I ask her when I see her puffy eyes. She weakly smiles. "Yeah, I'm just feeling a bit ill" She responds. "I'm going to have a check up to see if it's the flu tomorrow"

I nod my head, "Is it serious?" She chuckles "No Lukey don't worry im sure it's just these damn allergies" She wipes her nose with her sweater sleeve and sniffles. "So, what have you guys been up to?" She asks. I shrug my shoulders. "The same. Doing shows, then going to the bus, then drive forever." I press my chin on my knee that was propped up in the chair. "Come on, what's the matter? I've barely seen you smile" She frowns. "I'm just tired you know?" I shortly respond. "Want me to give you some rest?" She asks. "No, I'd rather talk to you then just lay down not being able to sleep." She nods. "Just tell me if you want to go to bed. I won't mind" She smiles. "Okay babe" I smile back.

"How was Nana's funeral?" I smack myself on the head for the stupid remark. How did I think it went? To my surprise, she chuckles. "The reception went beautifully, everything was very white and pretty. They did an excellent job picking out the funeral home actually." She adds. "I really wish you were there though. But, I did have my little cousin Colton, frequently giving mum and I tissues" She laughs. I smile too, "As long as someone was giving you those tissues. I feel as though, I didn't give my respect to Nana since I didn't go. I wanted to. I hope she knows that" I hear shuffling in her room. Probably Dana. She almost gets out her response until she turns around.

"Oh hello Emmie" She waves for her to come to her. "Emmie, this is Luke. Luke this is my cousin Emiliah but, she goes by Emmie." She scoots over so she can see me. She was very pretty, almost resembling Ash with her hair and eyes but, you can definatly tell they were related. "Hello Emmie, lovely to meet you" I wave. "Like wise, Ash has talked about you more than she talks about anything else." She laughs. Ashley blushes and tells Emmie that's all we needed to hear from her. I laugh, "Aren't we clearly passed the stage of being that type of embarrased"

She nods, "I guess you're right. Like always" She wiggles her finger over the screen. Emmie rolls her eyes, "Okay I'm out. I'll warn Susan not to go into the war zone" She smiles. Ash throws a pillow at her, also receiving the same one in her face. "Fart knocker, you should actually go get Susie" Ash turns her head to Emmie. "Okay" I hear from off screen.

"Sorry for that abrupt moment there Lukey" She laughs, "No problems at all, I was actually enjoying the show. But fart knocker? That wasn't your best was it?" I tease. She scoffs jokingly. "No I actually think that I handled the situation both smoothly and maturely." She laughs then, bites down on her lip. She starts looking up at the ceiling, looking as if she was about to sneeze.

When, she needs to sneeze and someone talks or something the sneeze crawls back up. So, I take it upon my self to scream "Ashley! Bless you" Before she blasts. She looks at me, "Damn you Luke! It was coming" She shoves her hands in her face then, messes with her nose. "The sneeze is gone Ashley, time to give up" I joke. "I'll never give up on you" She points at her nose.

"Did I miss something?" I hear a voice off camera. "Oh.. psh, just a regular Lashley skpye call" Ashley laughs. "Anyways, Luke you've already met Emmie. Now you can meet Susan" She hugs around her shoulders. "You and Emmie look so much alike" I mentally gasp. "Maybe because, we're identical twins" She laughs. "That's so awesome! Sorry, you probably get that a lot huh?" I ask her. Conversation is good I've came to realize. "Yeah, more than you know.. But, I guess it's not that bad. I mean, we could not get any attention." She shrugs. I nod, "Very true."

"Oh, Ash. Dana told me to let you know dinner's ready" She stands up but, looks back at the camera. "Lovely talking to you Luke" She waves. I wave back "You too"

Ash watches her walk out then smiles back at me. "Wanna say hello to mum and Aunt Tammy?" She asks me. I nod, like I even had a choice. She picks up her laptop and walks out of her room.

She starts going down on the stairs and almost trips about eight times. In the middle of it all, the only thing I was doing was closing my eyes and whispering "Please don't drop me, please don't drop me.."

We successfully reach the end of the stairs which gave us both an air five. "Mum someone wants to say hi" Ash enters the kitchen. Dana smiles when she sees me. Ashley sets the laptop down on the counter and sits on one of the chairs. "How are you doing bub?" Dana asks me chopping up some onions. "I'm great actually! How are you mumma bear?" I ask her trying to text the boys to come say hi.

"Not too shabby" She smiles. Ashley rolls her eyes, at I'm guessing of her choice of words. "Well the guys are about to be here to say hi" I add. She nods, "Sounds good"

Ashley chews on her garlic bread then, gets a light bulb on the top of her head. "Of course, you still haven't met Aunt Tammy. Sorry Tams" She giggles and moves me to the table to see her. "Hello Aunt Tammy, I'm Luke" I wave. "Hello, oh Ash he's a cute one" She winks at Ashley. "Oh gosh, Aunt Tammy you're going to make me puke"

"You don't think I'm cute?" I smirk at her. "The tables have turned." I hear Dana laugh from the kitchen. "You know what, everybody knows Luke is a cute one" She continues. "Can we all stop talking about how my boy friends cute? It's awkward" Ash giggles. "You never even answered him though" Tammy added. "Answered what?" Ash asks taking a sip of Emmie's tea. "If he was cute or not"

She facepalms, "Obviously, I think my boyfriends cute. He's the cutest boy I know" She blushes. "Gee thanks Ash" I laugh. "Yeah yeah whatever." She blows off her embarrassment. "You're really sweet to me" I tease her. "You're sweeter." She turns to everyone. "Okay, so the other day Luke and I were discussing what our favorite song was and I said something so off and he just sat there quiet and was like 'Ashley by Escape the Fate'. It was just sweet that his favourite song is my name" She smiled. All of the girls 'awed' while I blushed. "Yeah im pretty nice" I joke.

"ASH!" I feel two hands on my shoulder and a scream come from behind me. "MIKEY!" Ashley screams back. "Where's Ashton and Calum?" She asks. "They're right here. We were recording and rushed to see you" He says.

I hear feet patter on the ground and see Ash and Calum come behind me through the camera. "Hi Ash" Calum pokes his head up behind me. "Hey Cal and Ash" She waves. "Whatcha been up to chickadoo?" Ashton asks. "Literally nothing at all" She rolls her eyes "Just joking im spending time with my family" She coughs "Though I am a bit sick"

Dana gives her some liquid medicine when she hears her coughing. "Okay Ash, I'm gonna go to bed now sweets" I yawn. "Alright babe. Have a good rest we'll talk tomorrow, yeah?" She asks "Course."

Calum pouts, "but we only just got to talk to her" I laugh, "Skype her on your own time" Calum scoffs. Ashley smiles, "No worries Cal we'll Skype soon. No Luke allowed though" She winks at me. I smile at her, "Love you" I whipser so the guys dont make fun of me later. "I'm sorry Luke what was that?" She puts her hand at her ear. "I love you" I say a little bit more louder. "Can you repeat?" She smiles.
I smile as well, "I love you" I make my voice heard that time. "That's better. I love you too" She blows me a kiss. I wave to her and let them all say their good byes.

When the call ends, Michael says in a voice I suppose he thinks I sound like, "Love you" I roll my eyes, "Fuck off"

----------------------------

Yo yo yo

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Please leave your feedback in the comments and vote it helps me out a lot.

Positive feed please ♥