31.

Luke

I need to quit being mad at Ash. In her defense, things have been hectic lately with our schedule and focusing on the house stuff.. and plus I kinda miss talking to her.

I decided to pull up my big boy pants and demand an apology so this thing can be dust in the wind and we'll have the best anniversary ever.

"Ash?" I ask knocking on her door.

"Come in" She yelled over her music.

I walk in and see her jamming to Sleeping With Sirens and hanging some pictures on her wall of bands that I didn't even know she listened to.

"You listen to Sleeping With Sirens?" I ask

"Yeah, I haven't since I moved her.. Can't think of why, but I remember I use to absolutely love them."

"Where'd you get the posters?"

"I use to have them in my old room and I just found the box they were in"

I go up to the posters laying next to her and look through them. "Babe do you know how much cooler this makes you?"

She giggles, "My dad got me hooked on most of these bands. When he left us, he gave me his record player and all of these records. I would sit down for hours and just let Freddie Mercury sing me to sleep."

"You learn something new everyday"
She nods, "So did you want something?"

"Yeah, I came to tell you that I'm not mad at you. I just want our anniversary to be perfect"

She smiles and hugs me. "Thank you, Luke. I promise it will!"

"So what do you want to do tomorrow?"

"Surprise me" She says kissing my cheek.

--

/ next day /

-Ashleys POV-

I put on my white collared shirt tucked in my shorts. It's a bit chilly outside so I put my brown cardigan on.

I toss my curly hair around a little until I finally get it to the way I wanted it.

"Ash are you almost ready?" Micheal asked walking in my room.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a bit"

"Alright" Im guessing he saw me adjust everything there was to fix so he pulled my arms away and looked in my eyes. "Hey... Stop freaking out about your outfit. He will love it, I promise. You look gorgeous"

"Thank you Mikey... But, you don't think its too under-dressed?"

"No not at all. Luke will think you look amazing no matter what you wear"

"You're right" I say pulling down the shirt a bit.

We walk out together but he told me to wait by the stairs and wait for my cue.

I walk down the stairs after hearing Calum say in a manly, deep voice "And now presenting Ashley Ann Deak"

I go down the stairs and see the boys staring at me, smiling.

"What?" I ask tucking my phone in my back pocket.

Luke grabs my waist, "You just look so very gorgeous."

I giggle and slap his chest playfully. "Stop it youre making me blush… So where are we going?" I ask him

"You'll see, babe" He says giving the guys a thumbs up.