35.

Ashley

"Would that be all for you?" The drive thru guy at Maccas asked us.

The driver spoke "Yes, please" then pulled up to get the insane amount of food we just ordered.

I pull out my wallet to hand the driver my credit card but Louis lowered my hand then pulled his out.

Even though, I was grateful that he paid, I always felt bad when they paid for me. All of them, I don't think I've paid for a single thing with them.

"I call paying next time!" I say passing three bags to the very back of the van.

"Let's be honest, Ash. You probably wont with us" Harry chuckled with Niall.

I sigh, "I know"

Luke nudged my arm then kissed my cheek making it greasy from the fries.

"That was lovely thanks babe" I chuckle wiping it away with my hand.

"You're outfit looks pretty" He told me before stuffing his face.

"Babe you picked it out for me remember?" I ask him chuckling.

He nods, "Yeah, I did a kick ass job"

I look down, forgetting what I was wearing for a hot second. A white t-shirt that had lettering "Je T'aime" on it which means 'I love you' in French, a pair of black shorts and my black VANS.

He thought it would be cute to do a 'couple matching' outfit so he ordered the shirts for our trip down here.

"I think yours is too" I smirk at him.

He does the same thing as I did, and nodded.

"Yeah, these shirts are pretty sick" He said talking of our somewhat matching shirts.

I nod, "It was a great idea babe"

He was looking mighty hawt in his black skinny jeans, VANS and a grey shirt with the lettering "Je t'aime, aussi" Which means 'I love you too"

I snap out of the Luke trance that I do when I forget we aren't the only two people who exsist when Mikey was snapping in my face to get my attention.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"I said your nuggets were getting cold. And nobody likes cold nuggets"

--

I lean over the edge of the bar to see all the people who now look very tiny from my view.

"Ash you're insane!" Liam chuckled from behind me.

I laugh then stand back up straight.

"Yeah, you're right I almost shit myself" I giggle.

He shakes his head in disbelief at how blunt I was.

Luke grabbed my waist then kissed me on the cheek. "You scared me" He whispered in my ear.

"I was fine, its not like I was dangling off the edge" I chuckled.

He didn't look very amused. "What if someone were to push you down though?"

"Then I would've went splat" I say trying to bring humor to the situation. I didn't want to make him upset on a day like this.

"Not funny.." He said coldly.

"Don't be like that Lukey" I giggle then pinch his cheek a little.

He smiled finally, then pressed me against the bar a bit to let a family pass us. He pecked my lips while he had the chance and let me go. I secretly wished we could of stayed in that position forever.

I grabbed his hand again while he led me to regroup with everyone.

"Today is nice" Harry smiled at us.

We knew deep down he didn't mean the weather, but he meant it was a good day to go out without people mobbing us all which was relieving. And surprising as well. Once you're as big as the boys are, fans don't really care what you're doing or who you're with. They just want that one picture with their idols.

We kept walking and looking until, it was time to leave.

It was very upsetting to abandon  this amazing place. It was the one place I've always wanted to visit and now it's over. I'm not sure if it was exactly or better than I pictured it being. It definitely was a beautiful sight.

Luke leans in then says, "What's the next place on your bucket list?"

I tap my finger to my chin. "I just want to travel the world with you. I want nothing more than to go to every place you do"

He nods, "I can make that happen"

I stop in the middle of the sidewalk to kiss him. Not only for taking me to beautiful places like these, but for being there for me like no one else before. He was truly the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me.

"I have a question"

My heart drops to my stomach when he pulls out a blue velvet box and gets down on his knee.

"Don't freak out quite yet" He said then opens it up.

Inside was a gorgeous diamond ring that glistened in the star shine.

"It's a uh- it's a promise ring."

I felt a familiar wince of my eyes, then the tears came flooding in.

"The guy I bought it from said it was a purity ring but since we already um- yeah I just wanted to let you know it's not a purity ring so we can still uh- if you want"

I chuckle at him while he stutters.

"I don't know what to say honestly"

He stands up, takes the ring out and slips it on my ring finger. "You don't have to say anything. Just let me you'll always be mine" He looks deep in my eyes.

I kiss him harder than I did before making smudges of my red lipstick on his naturally pink and plump lips.

I didn't know if it was a minute or an hour that passed until we finally broke away from the kiss.

He laughed to himself then said, "We just French kissed"

I roll my eyes at his joke, "That was weak babe" I laugh anyway.

He throws his arm around my shoulder then, walks to the van where the guys were waiting on us.

On our way back to the bus, I looked through all the photos we took which all added up to be about one hundred. About fifty of them was when Niall stole my phone to take of Luke and I while we were doing weird, couple-y things.

I decide to Instagram two of the photos that were worth posting.

One where we all got in the picture infront of the Eiffel tooken by a random guy we asked to take with the caption 'Bestfriends ♥'

And the other that Niall took of Luke and I while we were up in the Eifell. Luke had his arms around my neck while I was trying to give him a piggy back ride. (Didn't go so well)

I captioned it as 'luke the freak & ashley the weak @luke_is_a_penguin'

───────────────────────────

HAI GURLS(OR GUYS) HAI.

TODAY IS JULY FOURTH SO RAISE YA HANDS FOR OUR FREEDOM GOD BLESS MURICA.

NO RRLY ITS THREE AM AND IVE YET TO HEAR FIRECRACKERS SO WTF MURICA WTF

OK ALSO SOZ I DIDNT GET INTO MUCH DETAIL ON THE EIFFEL TOWER TRIP LIKE I SHOULD HAVE, I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ONE DOES THERE LIKE WHERE DO I PUT MY HANDS? (Step Brothers pun)

ANYWAYS, PLS PLS PLS PLS VOTE & COMMENT IF YOURE RAD WHICH IM GUESSING YOU ARE SO YEAH

ILY ILY ILY STAY FAB 