10.

Luke

Ashley, Cal and I were all cheering the 1D boys after they just finished their last set.

"Alright guys that leaves five minutes for you to your instruments and then get on stage." Paul tells me and Cal. We were all dressed so, it won't be very tricky to grab some guitars in less than five minutes.

I kiss Ashley's cheek before turning around to go meet up with Mikey and Ashton to go on stage. When I walk away I hear Ashley yell to us, "Good luck boys!"

I throw my fist up in the air to let her know that what she said was heard but, that I couldn't really say anything due to time.

"Let's fucking do this" Ash yells over all the loud screams.

I was the first one to talk, as we rehearsed, "Hello Victoria, you guys are incredible!" I chant to the crowd, pumping them up.

We get the usual response of all the girls cheering. I smile widely when I hear all of the people chanting our names, and taking the times out of their days just to make a sign expressing their love for us. Believe it or not, we read pretty much all the signs. Some adorable, some perverted, some heart jerking. Its the little things like these that make me love what I do.

"The first song we're going to play for you tonight is a little tune you might of heard before.. This is heartbreak girl."

I nervously strum the guitar, hoping my voice doesn't crack or, my finger slip on the wrong cord accidentally.

Calum smashes the vocals as always and before I know it, its my turn to sing.

And when the phone call finally ends,

You say, "Thanks for being a friend,"

And we're going in circles again and again

Whenever, that part goes smoothly at a show all the nerves go away and I'm just jamming. Its not even performing to our fans to us. Its more like, having a huge garage concert with our families. One big, strong supportive family.

-Ashley's POV-

Lou, Josh Devine and I go from backstage to a VIP section because, with us in the way of everyone backstage isn't very safe for us or the people working.

We rock out to the boy's until it's Lou's turn to step in the back with them to retouch their hairs.

"So, how's it like living in Sydney?" He shouts over all the screaming girls.

"It's good. I live with weirdos but, other than that I love it" I smile.

He laughs and turns back to the stage when the boy's come back. Ashton grabs Luke's guitar and Luke sits down at thee drum booth. Ash plays a cord and laughs when it turns out worse than he expected. Luke starts banging the drums making Calum cover his ears and Michael to uncontrollably laugh.

"Is this how all their shows go?" I ask Josh, laughing. He nods, "Pretty much. They all have one job in these little acts. Be as annoying to each other as you can." I nod but, jump a bit whenever Louise comes up behind me. "What did I miss?" She asks. "The usual, them being idiots." Josh laughs with his eyes still glued on the show.

"How are you liking it so far Ash?" She asks me. "They're amazing. All of them are. You never understand true talent until you hear someone singing for an hour." I laugh.

Couple of songs and Josh, Lou and I selfies later and it was time to go.

"Victoria!! Our first show of the Australian tour! We love you, good night"

I hear Michael yell then, see them all waving.

"Come on, Ash" Lou grabs my hand so we didn't get lost by all the girls crowding around to leave. Josh runs up in front of us pushing through security then, letting us through.

We go to the dressing room to meet up with the boys.

"You guys were amazing!" I shout over everyone's hysteria. I cuddle up with Luke even though, he was sweaty and probably steaming hot. "We had a rocking show and its all thanks to our missing piece finally here." Ashton smiles at me. I turn to Luke when he starts speaking, "Yeah, its the best feeling when I'm walking off the stage I don't have to have to worry about you not being there." He kisses my head. "You guys know I will always be there for you. You never have to worry about that."

"To always being there" Ashton raised his bottle of water. Since, nobody else had drinks we just put imaginary glasses up.

--

"Hello party people!" Ashton yells to the laptop camera. "We are here on twitcam to make a very big announcement that we aren't announcing until later so, until then you're going to have to deal with us"

I laugh, from the other side of the camera petting Ketchup. They asked me to be in the twitcam but, I said no. I'd hate to impose on their fan time. I look over to Luke who's of course glancing at me even though, the fans will likely ask who he keeps looking at. He waves to me and smiles. I wave at him embarrassingly and awkwardly even though, I wasn't even the one who was getting shown.

"Who is Luke waving at?" Michael reads off the laptop. "That's a good question. He's waving to Ketchup actually."

"No, he's waving to Ashley" Calum reads after.

"Just shut up" Luke whispers to them.

Calum huffs, "Well excuse me, you can't hold your Ashley boner for twenty minutes."

I gasp, "Cal." My voice goes low so nobody can hear it on camera. He laughs along with Michael typical.

------------------------------------