34.

Ashley

"No Walter, i would not like to talk with you now will you please put my mother back on?"

I skyped mum and dad to talk with them but, my real father just happened to stop by while I was in the middle of talking with my, now dad.

"Can you please just listen to what I have to say, Ash?"

"There's no damn excuse for what you did. Really? Telling everyone you're dead? And for what? You're 'safety'? Or maybe you just wanted to get away from everything. Well, im done talking to you Walter. I never want to hear from you or see you ever again"

I see the pain in his face but, ignore it.

"If its what you really want sweety. You'll always be my daughter, and I'll never ever love anything as much as I love you my darling. Good bye, until you feel to speak with me again."

I dust his remark off my shoulder.

Dad appears back on the screen. I wait until I hear Walter shutting the door to leave the room.

"How are you kiddo?"

"I'm fine. Never better actually, we're going to see the Eiffel Tower today after their show."

I could tell he wanted to talk more about the Walter situation but, knew me well enough to move on from a subject when I am feeling hurt.

I glance at the time on the desktop. "Oh shit, the boys are about to perform! I'll Skype you guys when we get to Paris!"

"Alright sweety, I'll give love to your mum. Love you"

"Love you too, dad"

I always look at his face right after I call him 'dad' to see what kind of giddy face he'll pull next.

You can just tell how proud he is to even be called by the name which makes me happy, he's happy.

--

"CAUSE IM NOT FINE AT ALL.. NO IM REALLY NOT FINE AT ALL.."

Michael strummed the last note in the song 'Amnesia'.

Since, the 1D boys would be joining us at the Eiffel, they were backstage jamming with me and my singing buddy, Lou.

Harry, Liam and Niall were the only ones who were in my general area. Louis was probably with the guys band and Zayn was, lets be honest sleeping.

"Do you guys want any food or anything?" Liam asked us.

I shake my head, since the boys said we were planning on going to maccas after anyways.

We laugh at Ashton who had to stop 'Disconnected' by banging his drums too hard causing them to bust.

They got a five minute break while they get Ashtons drums fixed and played a video the boys and my self put together if anything like this were to ever happen.

Luke comes off the stage first, sweat dripping from head to toe.

He jumps through a railing, landing flatly in front of me.

His black Nirvana shirt bounced up to show his stomach when he hit the ground.

"That was super sick babe" I say laughing

He laughs then hugs me tightly.

I mentally puke when his scent of sweaty boy surfaces on my nose.

I attempt to wiggle out of his sweaty embrace but, he already locked his arms around my neck so now I was just struggling for air.

Why is nobody helping me in my time of need?! I wondered helplessly to myself.

I stop resisting knowing he's going to win with those muscular arms and let him hug me, smell and all.

"That's better" He says, kisses my forehead then lets go.

"Why'd you have to do that?" I ask

I look around trying to see if they were all staring at us but soon realize they're all standing by a fence covered with blue tarp.

"Cause, I know something happened with your dad. Thought you needed a hug"

"How did you know that?"

"Because, I know when something's wrong with you."

We glance over when we hear Ash calling our names.

"We're going to talk about it later, don't think I'm going to forget!" Luke says then runs over to them.

I throw my hands up with defeat then walk to them.

I saw three girls standing outside of the arena talking with them.

As soon as I get there I can tell they'd been bombarded with questions as they were glancing around to see who would ask something next.

Calum was the one to speak. "So, you guys couldn't afford to get tickets?" He kinda answered all the questions I needed to know as to why they were there.

The oldest one spoke up first. "Well, we worked to afford the tickets but, they were stolen on the bus over here so we were waiting here just until our next bus ride." She said stuttering a bit, figuring out the English.

"I'm so sorry.." Michael said, "But, it's super fucking sick you would stay out here"

Ashton turned to Mikey and slapped his arm then whispered, "Don't swear"

He ignores Ashton's attitude then walked up to the tarp, attempting to hug them through the fence.

"Oh right, this is in the way" He says and knocks the fence down. Like, literally knocked it to the ground.

All I'm saying is... If its weak enough for Mikey to just tip it over like that how do they expect to hold thousands of teenage girls?

They were hesitant to come inside but, got over their fears and hugged all of us like they'd been waiting for this moment for all their life.

Security spotted the girls, and quickly tried to get them away from us.

"No no, let them stay!" Calum yelled over their muffled voices telling the girls they needed to go.

Preston, head of the security, motioned for the girls to be let go.

"One minute 'til stage lads" He then added.

We all go back to our booth in the VIP lounge. Well, we have it but, never really go in it unless we have extra people with us like today.

After laughter, singing, tears and dancing yet another concert is wrapped up.

Every show is so different, it feels like the first time, everytime. It's all fresh new emotions and gags.

The boys all crowd around the front of the stage where Luke is usually at.
Luke then speaks into the microphone. "Before we leave, I'd like to thank three amazing girls that lost their tickets today but, stayed outside for us. You girls fucking rock so can we get a round of applause to Lily, Farrah and Geni!"

The crowd all look straight at us when Luke pointed then bursted in claps and yelling.

The look on these girls faces were absolutely priceless. I've never seen so much pride and happiness in anybody's face then what they had. Not even dad. And he is a happy ass fella.

───────────────────────────

I'M THE WORLDS BIGGEST BITCH.

HAS IT BEEN FOREVER AGAIN? IT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER. SOWWY 

ILY GUYYYYYS THOUGH THANK OU FOR 100 FUCKING K THATS INSANE IM CRYING STILL OMFGFSKKSJEJENNAMAS

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOURE TOTALLY RADICAL WHICH I KNOW YOU ARE SO DO IT LOL

&&&&&&& PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE AHHHH