17.

Luke

I wake up next to mum when we hit a speed bump. "Ouch" I rub my head as a giant ass migraine was bestowed upon me. "Mum do you have any medicine?" I knew that was a horrible question to ask for the get go. Michael took his head phones off and said in a mocking tone "mummy can you give me medicine and while you're at it whip my bum bum too" Ashton does his 'hehehe' laugh while, Calum jams to his tunes. What a mate.

I feel mum pinching my cheeks, going along with Michael's joke. "Yes I do pumpkin.." She digs in her purse and pulls out a bag full of white tablets. "Ibuprofen?" I ask taking the baggy from her.

I take one whenever she nods her head. Since I didn't have any water I had to swallow without any. Michael starts flicking my Adams apple strangely, "Dry swallowing.. okay thats impressive"

I shake my head while laughing and flick his hand away from me. I feel my phone buzzing next to me. "Hello?" I answer Ash's call. "Hey Lukey where are you guys? I feel like I've waited here all day. Oh yeah, I have!" She laughs, "I can't wait another second" She adds. I sigh, "It's hard to tell right now but, it'll be soon I promise." I hear her sigh deeply at my response. I look over to my left to Ash and Michael mocking our conversation. They included their phones and all.  "Would it make you feel better if I estimate a time?" I ask her. "Yes, yes it would" I check at what city we're in. "Okay, if everything goes as planned maybe an hour tops."

"Yay! Be safe okay?" She says worried on the last. "You got it, love you" I laugh at Ashton and Michael who were now acting like they were making out. "Love you more bye!" I add, "bye bye"  "No mum, you're doing it all wrong" She says then hangs up. I make a weird face at the phone but roll my eyes at the guys who were saying they loved eachother over and over. 

"You guys are idiots"

--

-Ashley's POV-

"Cake?"

"Check."

"Balloons?"

"Check."

"and the catering from Aunt Gigi's Hibachi?"

"All check."

Two very important occasions were happening today. First off, Jeff's birthday. He turns 42, making him almost exactly 4 years older than mum. Her birthday is in two days but, they are both having a party today with us. It's suppose to be a surprise party even though she'e helping me plan it.

Second thing, the boys will be here as well. I'm not very sure what time exactly they'll be here but, Luke promised me today so, I'll go by his word.

"Alright mum, I have to make a call so we can put the balloons up after"

She nods and leaves me to my call.

The phone rings for a while but when I am about to end the call to try again Lucas answers.

"Hey Lukey where are you guys?" I feel like I've waited here all day. Oh yeah, I have!" I laugh to remind him I was only joking. Mum comes back to the lounge and starts to motion the balloons around the stair case. I shake my head whenever she moves it upward rather than downward the stair railing.

"Yes, yes it would" I say when he asks for him to make a specific time. I try my hardest to ignore mum so, I can listen to Luke. "Yay! Be safe okay?" I drop all of what mum was doing and turn my full attention on him. "Love you more bye!" I smile. Before I know it the balloons were now on the ground and mum was attempting to get the tape out of the roll. "No mum you're doing it all wrong" I throw my phone down on the sofa and pick the balloons up to tape them.

After the party stuff was all done we waited for Jeff to come home from work, and for the guys to make it over here as well. I hoped the boys would come sooner than Jeff so it'll be like double the surprise but, Jeff gets off in twenty minutes and the boys still haven't made it.

When we hear a car pull up we hide behind the sofa's and waited for him to come in. "Shit" mum whispers "We forgot to lock the damn door now there's no suspense" I chuckle slightly but roll my eyes.

When we here the door creak open we bend down more while I count down from three to yell surprise. I hit three and we both go flying in the air yelling our little tails off. "Damn it" I mutter when I see Michael looking astonished. "I mean, I know I'm special but a suprise party? You shouldn't have!" He laughs but engulfs me in a bear hug. I laugh along, "No its a party for Jeff but, I'm so glad to see you guys!"

I look over his shoulder to see if Luke would be stepping in but, I didn't see any of the guys. "Where are they?" I asked him upset. "Don't be frowny. They're just at their homes. After the party we'll go over there yeah?"

I nod knowing there wasn't much for me to do. "So we'll do the same things just this time let's make sure its Jeffrey" Mum says crouching down with Michael. "I'll go by the window confirm to you guys it's him then, hide in the curtains. Plan?" They both nod and I take my station.
Five minutes pass and I see Jeff's car pull in. "Guys he's here" I yell and slip in the curtain. I see Jeff make his way to the door and rummage through his pockets for the key. He finally realizes that the door is creaked open a bit and opens it.

I sneak out and count from three with my fingers to indicate that they can jump out. I get down to one and we all yell in unison "Suprise!"

Jeff jumps out of his boots terrified. We all laugh when he gets to the realization we're throwing a party. "Jeff the look on your face!" I bend down and grab my knees, laughing. "I wasn't that scared guys." He pouts.

"Sorry sweety but you were definitely terrified for your life" Mum laughs then goes to the kitchen to cut the cake.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Jeffrey and Dana... Happy birthday to you"

----------------------------

Wot I haven't updated in loike 5eva soo sorry for that mates didn't intend on it to be that long!!!!