26.

Ashley

I stand up for the first time in a week and go to my shower. I couldn't be bothered with finding clothes right now anyways, I stink like you wouldn't believe and my hair lost all of its volume.

After I get finished dumping almost the whole bottle of my 2 & 1, I do a well earned shave.

Only thirty minutes of my day wasted in the shower. Excellent.

I wrap the towel around my head and a small one around my body. Even though, the towel doesn't fit around my body fully since I don't have any big clean towels so these only fit to cover up my privates while my butt hangs out.

But that doesn't really matter since I have a bathroom in my room anyways so no one will be in there to see my ass.

WRONG.

I turn around from my dresser and see Calum covering his eyes. "Um... Ash... I was wanting to know if you were.. Almost done" He stuttered.

"Yes Cal I am" I try to cover my self up back there even though I'm backed up against my dresser.

"Don't tell Luke!" He yelled then ran out of the room tripping on my shoes as he did.

I chuckled to myself, while collecting my outfit I am going to wear.

My long white flowy skirt with my black tanktop underneath a white laced cardigan.

I slip on my flats and walk out of my room excited for what the day has for me.

I walk out of the house, wanting to go for a walk but feel a light sprinkle on my cheek.

"Fucking dammit" I curse to myself. There's no way I'm walking in the rain on a cold day like this.

I sigh while walking back into the house. "Rain." I yell out to the guys. Everytime we wanna go out and enjoy the day its always super rainy it seems. I don't mind the rain every once and a while but dammit does it have to pour on days I feel up enough to go out?

I slump in the kitchen to get a glass of water before going back to rot away in my room.

The sensation of feeling refreshment runs through me as I drink the cold beverage.

"Boo!"

I nearly punch the culprit in the face before realizing it was Luke.

"You're a really jumpy person you know" He says then takes a grape out of a bowl.

"Those grapes are fake" I roll my eyes when he spits it out and rubs his neck embarrassed. "And no I'm not! I just wasn't expecting it"

"Okay okay so you're telling me that if someone were to come up behind you then you wouldn't jump?" He asks smirking at me.

"I'm not saying that at all but, there's nothing or nobody behind me so I don't have a thing to worry about right?"

"Okay" He chuckled to himself.

I squint my eyes at his sudden mischievous look.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. "Oh Ash you're my bestest friend!" Ashton squeaked in my ear.

I roll my eyes at their childness. Even though, I really do enjoy it but I just cannot let them know that... Someone has to be the 24/7 adult around here.

"Lighten your mood babe. I know what you need!" Luke chuckled and walked towards me.

"What?" I giggle when he hugs me. "CALUM, MICHAEL GET IN HERE!" He yells in my ear.

I wait awkwardly as Luke and Ashton were still hugging me. Oddly enough they weren't saying anything they were just... hugging me.

I finally here them trot down the stairs. Gladly this whole five minute hugging thing is over.

They take one look at us and nod while opening their arms pulling me in their embrace.

I huff in annoyance as we are all sat in the kitchen hugging eachother for ten minutes.

"Ashley..." Luke said

"What?"

"We thought you'd get this memo ten minutes ago but um, we aren't letting you go unless you hug back" He laughed

I wiggle my arms out of Cal's strong grip and hug them managing to get them all in.

"Stress reliever, was it not?" Luke asks while standing back on his feet.

I nod my head, not wanting to bring up the fact that I'm sweating on my arms and it isn't even my sweat.... Yuck!

Even after the long ass hug we all shared, I'm glad they did it and it makes me feel relieved to know they care for me.

"Um.. guys, before you all disperse again there's something I'd like to share.." I come out to them. "Um well I just wanted to let you all know that, I love you. More than you will ever know. You guys are um.. you boys are my everything"

Michael fake cries, Calum pats Mikey on the back and acting like he's sniffling, Ash blows me a kiss and Luke gives me a real one.

Exactly how I knew that would pan out.

"In all seriousness. We love you Ash... I don't even think of you as a cousin.. You're more like my sister I hope you know" Mikey said hugging me again.

"Yeah, you're like the only girls butt I've ever seen that I cringed at. It was like.. Seeing my sister naked..." Cal says shivering.

I laugh at our little get together in my room earlier.

"Wait, what?" Luke asked

"Um nothing..." Cal says then sits down at the dining room table.

Luke looked at me, "Jeff gave you the room with the bathroom for a reason"

I laugh then shake my head, "Okay okay okay, no more sappy crap, Michael lets go play video games I want to beat your ass again" I chuckle and race Mikey to the lounge.

-----------------------------------

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT AND I UPDATED SO LONG AGO BUT IVE BEEN DEALING WITH A LOT IN MY PERSONAL LIFE & JUST CANNOT GET A CHANCE TO SIT DOWN AND WRITE WHICH IS SUCKY.

but.... in other news.... I GOT THE HUNGRY5SOS URL WHAT THE FRICK I CRIED WHEN IT WORKED!!

Also, I have a new twitter (again!) lol this one is for you guys. Not saying I have fans like some people try to say, but its for you guys to tweet/follow me if you liked the chappie & just to talk so, yeah please follow me!

http://www.twitter.com/hungry5soz

THANK YOU :D