8.

-Away facetimes-

"Hey Ash, sorry I haven't been talking to you a lot lately I've been busy"

"That's fine Lukey, I understand"

"What's wrong? Have you been crying?"

"Yes. All day. It's.. um, my dads birthday today"

"Oh no baby, I didnt mean to make you cry again. I'm so sorry"

"Its okay. Everything happens for a reason, it hurts still though you know?"

"I know it hurts you. Is there anything that will make you feel better?"

"How long do you have to talk?"

"As long as you need me."

Ashley

"We're going to need a few more minutes" Lucas tells the waitress when she gives us our teas.

She nods and leaves the two of us to ourselves.

"So, are you ready to get this tour kicked off?" I ask him scanning through the menu.

"Yes, I've been missing it you know?"

I nod, "Now that you're here it makes it that much better" He adds grabbing my free hand.

I intertwine our fingers, "I do love the boys but, I especially love when we get to have our time"

"Me too. Its going to be a while until we get times like these."

-------

"Finally" I fall back on the front lounge in the bus. "That plane ride was more horrible than the one to London." I laugh

Michael drops all of his bags straight on the floor and plops on top of me. "I'm pooped."

"Same with me" Calum comes from the back of the bus and joins Michael on top of me.

"Guys, guys. Let the girl breathe" Ashton laughs.

"You calling us fat?" Michael tiredly asks

"No not at all." Ashton decides that it would idea to sit on me too even though he was on my side a few seconds before.

"Where's Luke we need this Ashley sandwich to be complete." Calum asks us. "LUUUUUUCAS"

"I'm coming, I'm coming." He says dragging his suitcases on the bus.

"Where's Ash?" He asks pretty much use to the guys doing these kind of things.

"I'm under these dickheads!" I yell so he hears me.

"Oh" I feel moving so I would think Lucas would help me with my whole breathing problem here but, it comes to my attention with the sudden weight addition that he just jumped on top as well.

"I just don't even care anymore." I laugh and fall asleep.

--------------------

Ugh so sorry its completely and utterly late. Christmas really screwed me over let me tell you. And also, sorry this chapter sucks I just wanted to get something to get my writers block away, ha!

Anywayzieys, you should totes follow my twitter. I made a new one same username (narryoplis)

I still have my last twitter ( but I wanted to just make that my daily twitter whilst the narryoplis twitter will be my wattpad twitter if that makes any sense?