41.

Ashley

New text from: CJ

hey ashley... im really sorry for last night... I got drunk and wasn't thinking straight please forgive me.

New text to: CJ

i will never forgive you for what you've done. you and your buddies hurt my boys really bad especially Luke. fuck you.

New text from: CJ

please don't be like that ash. i just told you I didn't mean to so why are you still being a bitch?

New text to: CJ

wow that was very mean. sucks you wasted a good friendship but, i want nothing to do with you now.

New text to: CJ

oh, and calum wanted me to tell you you're a poopy head.

New text from: CJ

I loved you Ashley. when you and your loser boyfriend break up you will be my girlfriend, mark my words.

New text to: CJ

um- my 'loser boyfriend' is in band who has 4+ million fans and has more money at the age of 18 than you will in your whole life, so who's the real loser in this equation? and I can help you with a girlfriend, her names Emma you guys are perfect for eachother. LMFAO.

New text from: CJ

fuck you, bitch.

New text to: CJ

"sorry mate I'm already busy doing that" - Luke

-Ashley's POV-

So far so good, mum and dad hasn't seen the boys and they leave tomorrow so all they have to do is avoid them for the rest of the day then, I'll put makeup or something on them so they can say their goodbyes.

Unfortunately, they do have to leave tomorrow for dads work. It's funny, for a job that you have for your family it really keeps you away from them.

Mum was speaking to me about moving up there with them for the rest of winter, with the boys of course. It might actually happen. The guys are doing a tour there so who knows.

All I do know is that it surely would be cool to go back to my home place.

_______________________________________

OK I KNOW THIS IS THE SHORTEST AND CRAPPIEST CHAPTER EVER BUT I WAS HAVING A BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK.

ALSO ITS GETTING CLOSER TO THE END OF THE BOOK GUYS. I DONT WANT TO QUIT ASHLEY AND LUKE SO MAYBE I CAN MAKE A TRILOGY BUT WITH ANOTHER BOY FINDING LOVE? LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK IT'LL BE COOL OR NOT. IM STILL PONDERING. (of something great my lungs will fill and then deflate) <<<< IF YOU KNOW THIS SONG I LOVE YOU FOREVER OKAY BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3