IT'S COMPLICATED - CHAPTER I

*Chapter 1*

*Elisha in narration*

"Should it really take you years before you come out of the comfort room? Come on! We can't be late!" I exclaimed.

Living on the same roof, friends, Tanzalia, aka Sasa and I, Elisha, aka Liz, were both getting ready for college, both taking up medical surgery.

It was summer.

Sunny day in Boston. Sasa goes into their favorite restaurant, wearing a yellow tee and leggings, while I still got that summer look, wearing a checkered polo shirt and her old jeans.

"No wonder your patients would be delighted to be under you when they're under a surgery. They sure will never get bored." our best friend laughed.

"I think Liz would agree with me that singing more than doing surgery on the operating room would be worse!"

We laughed.

Sasa's phone rang..

"Give me a second. Kevy's here."

"It's the boyfriend thing. If the two gets married next year, I wouldn't have doubts. Haha" I told myself.

We were just 6 when Sasa met Kevin, now 18 and his twin brother, Soren. I don't really believe in true love. But what should I call this?

The boys actually came from a very elegant family. Rumor has it that there was something special about them, something everyone, i think, would want to be.

Well I wasn't really much brave to know about it yet, or at least not now. It might be personal to ask but... Maybe I am still too shy whenever Soren is around.

"Lizzy! Guess what? Kevy said I should transfer to California to study there!!!" Sasa excitedly told me.

I saw how happy, how excited she was. I knew she always waited for this. But behind my joy for her, I was hiding tears. Not because I don't want her to go, but because I never spent a day without being with her.

She is like my sister now! Not just a friend! She feels like my family now.

"Oh yeah that's.. That's awesome, that's great, isn't it?"

I tried hiding my tears... but i couldn't help it!!!

"N'aawww.. Don't be sad Lizzy, besides we could still connect on Facebook right?"

"Yeah I guess.."

"This won't be forever. We will meet again."

I hugged her tightly, as if there were no longer tomorrows for us.

"I'm gonna miss you badly." I cried.

And like what I was thinking, Kevin's car came.

"Looks like your boy needs you now.. Take care twinny! I will miss you!"

Tears kept falling down my eyes as I watched her ride the car and drive away. It wasn't any of our plans today.

I guess I'll have to wait for Soren to come. He should fetch me today. I gotta call his number.

*forgive us if the story is short! This is author Elisha!! We will be making some more stories in the next few days. We need your support!

If you want to be a part of the cast please message us and we will assign a role for you*