IT'S COMPLICATED - CHAPTER VIII

*CHAPTER VIII*

"Mommy hurry up!"

"Oh shut up Kare, I'm not your mommy." I said.

Oh gosh seriously are these 3 naughty boys staying with us in the same house?

"Mommy is abandoning us!!!" Mikkel screamed.

"Shhh... Mikkel!!!" I said with an angry voice.

The three cried in chorus. Oh well. What am I gonna do with them? I guess it was worse than I thought. I think Jascha was the quietest of them all. And I hope so.

I was just glad I was sitting beside the driver's seat. Beside Soren. I never ever wished to be with the other boys.

Worst thing to happen is that... I never knew Soren and I were bringing home 3 clowns.

"Alright. I think it's better for you guys to stay here. Wait for me and Soren to come back, OK? And please DO NOT CALL ME MOMMY." I told them.

The three nodded.

Finally. It's just me and Soren. I guess it was a preview of how my life would be when I become officially his. Officially named Elisha Madsen.

I gotta think of what I should prepare for tonight. For Soren.

But! I think I should be ready too if ever Kare and the rest of the band is staying in Soren's house. Since I don't have the right yet to tell them to give us some privacy, I should just prepare for it. And yes, I am still his fiancé. Fiancé.

Money doesn't really mean too much to us. It isn't everything for the two of us who were born with silver spoon in our mouths. Everyone thought we were always buying expensive clothes, going to 5-star hotels and restaurants, having a really big mansion, having gold credit cards, owning a lot of expensive cars and electronics.

Yes our family share a business, selling the world's most favorite chocolates and even sells brand new cars. We weren't the typical "rich person" everyone thought. We were still the same. Just like everyone else.

Soren still wore that old jeans and a plain white tee while I wear that long sleeve I had from my 18th birthday and the leggings my grandma gave me before I left Denmark.

Just as we were in the counter, I felt someone was following us all the time.

"Yes, we'll take them all." Soren told the cashier.

"Wait!" Someone screamed.

The voice sounded familiar to us.

Gosh! What the heck entered their minds?

We saw Kare having a pushcart. There was 2 boxes of Cowhead, 4 big boxes of cereals, around 20 cups of yogurt and 7 Nutellas.

"You really can't be serious, Kare." Soren said in a worried voice.

"We chose it!" Jascha said.

I showed them a quite annoyed look, and got even quite annoyed.

"It was my idea. Do you mind if you help us pay? Even for just today." Jascha continued.

"I'll pay for those." I answered.

Yeah just today.

"But what are you going to do with all of those?" I asked.

"We should be eating them all tonight. Post halloween party. The three of us agreed to watch The Conjuring tonight." Mikkel answered.

No way. Horror movies? I should be sitting beside Soren again. I never had the courage to watch scary movies. Never. But I don't want to disappoint them.

"That'll be cool." I smiled.

I looked at the cashier.

I know it's not new to celebrities to see people who knows them but they don't know who those people are.

We're not even that popular. I think we are just starting as a band. As MLTR. With Jascha, Mikkel, Kare, Soren, and I.

"Hi Elisha!" She smiled at me.

"Hello." I smiled at her.

I am as usual nice to everyone. Since I don't have the right to be mean to everyone. We're all equal in this world!

"My name is Pei Jing Lee."

"Oh hi there, Pei!"

"Call me Crystal."

"Oh haha nice to meet you, Crystal."

I think that even with celebrities, it's so nice how people would just greet you, even with just a small "hello". I mean, we are all humans right? We all wanted to be loved.

"Thank you Ma'am Elisha. Come again! By the way, MLTR's new single, My Blue Angel, is my favorite now. I bought your album yesterday."

"Cool. Enjoy it then! See you around."

Jascha screamed "Don't worry! Elisha a.k.a Liz will be back! I will let her buy me a truck of yogurt tomorrow."

We laughed.

"Whatever, Jascha." I laughed as well.

*CONTINUED IN CHAPTER IX*