IT'S COMPLICATED - CHAPTER XXXVI

*CHAPTER XXXVI*

*Elisha in Narration*

"You sure you're okay?" Soren asked as we were walking our way into the dining table.

"Yeah I think I am okay... I... yeah." I replied with a soft voice.

I can't tell him straight that I am really not feeling alright. I don't really believe much about these other dimensional figures. I always believed that "to see is to believe". But of course in every rule there is an exemption. I've seen tons of these. From my old childhood friend who committed suicide to Soren's dad into this... a ghost who formed and acted as Mikkel.

I decided to sit beside Soren. I couldn't really taste all the dishes served for us.

"Your hand is so cold. Is there really something bothering you babe?" Soren gently asked.

"I'll... I'll tell you later." I glimpsed at Mikkel.

Mikkel looked weirdly at me. "No... not me again. What did I really do?"

"Alright... Whatever. I thought I saw you standing by the door." I replied.

"I did?"

"Yeah. You called me... uh!"

"Take this babe." Soren puts something on my hand.

Oh it's a rosary. Lately I haven't had my own rosary with me. I always believed in the power of a rosary in so many ways. That's why whenever things go wrong, I always have it with me.

"It's a rosary blessed by Pope Francis. The last time we went there, I did get one for you but I wasn't able to give it to you at once. Take this wherever you go, okay?" Soren added.

Kare asked Mr. Leighman. "Are you sure there ain't any... weird things in this... palace?"

Mr. Leighman explained, "As far as I know, there is one that follows the form of any male living in this house. But so far, I couldn't clearly see the connection between the late maid here around 1 century before mine after she was tortured by our chauffeur. Stories tell that these kinds of weird things happens since her death."

"Wh-what happens to the people she doubles?"

"Nothing, really. But that'll be quite dangerous on the side of the people who doesn't know much about her story, that is why I need to tell you all about this."

"Now I'm afraid!!!"

"Well, since I am the new king, I decided to change a few things in the monarchy world. And I mean it." Soren said.

"HUH? Really?" Mikkel looked at him.

"Yeah... I'm really serious about what I've said. Firstly would be like... The two of us," Soren pointed at me and at himself, "It would be better if we would be able to live a little bit more normal life... A common life actually."

"What do you mean?"

"Well as we all know we are celebrities, and it would be harder for the two of us since we are also a part of the royal family. We couldn't have enough privacy like what we had before. We're perfect as celebrities."

"What about you being royal?"

"We aren't actually disowning who we really are." Soren added. "We will still be royals don't worry. We just would like to still continue as us... as band members of Michael Learns to Rock."

"Are you sure, your highness?" Mr Leighman asked.

I nodded. "I agree with Soren."

We looked at each other. "And that's gonna be official."

Mikkel and Kare exclaimed. "COOL!"

"We also did this for the sake of our children's privacy. We don't want their lives to be too exposed to the media. I think it's better to live normally than to live with everyone knowing until your little deepest secrets."

"Bravo!" Mikkel stood up. "This is a great monarchy speech!" And Kare followed.

"Really?"

"Alright... enough of this! Let's eat!"

"You're already eating, Mikkel."

"I mean, let's eat more."

And after a few moments, I asked Mr Leighman a favor. "Mr Leighman, could you please call my friend, Jascha? Here's the number. I just wanna know how he is doing."

"Sure, your highness." He bowed in front of me.

"Thank you."

And before all these media interviews and things later that day, I firstly headed to my OB-Gyne. I can't wait to hear how our baby is going on inside me.

Clara was a 45-year old OB-Gyne of mine. And more than that, she is also a close friend of mine. I can't believe that she also has a clinic here in London.

"So... My little girl is now a mother... and a queen. Would you believe that?" She says as she checks my baby via ultrasound.

"You forgot... Most of all I am happily married to the man I am destined to be with all my life." I looked at Soren who was sitting beside me.

Soren said. "You wouldn't believe I've waited all these years before I get her sweet yes and finally got to marry my best friend and now we are making our own family."

"Uh-oh!"

"Why what's wrong?" I looked at her.

"Looks like..."

"Like what?" Soren replied.

She held my hand tightly and smiled. "97% chances... You're gonna have twins! My prediction... A boy and a girl!"

I breathed deeply. "Are you... ARE YOU SERIOUS! OH MY GOD!"

"Are you a first time mom?"

"Yeah! Oh my God..."

Soren kissed me on my forehead and held my hand. "We did it...."

"Should the media know about this later?"

"I don't know... Maybe not." Soren sighed.

I told Clara. "Please don't tell this to anyone. It's better if it's a surprise."

"Okay!"

We went outside the clinic quietly.

"What's the news?" Mikkel asked.

Soren and I looked at each other, not knowing who to talk first.

"Who's gonna tell?" He asked.

I replied. "You should. You're the father."

"Okay..." He breathed deeply. "We're expecting... Twins."

"Oh man!!!" Kare and Mikkel stood beside Soren and patted him. "You're the man!"

"It's a dream come true for the two of us." I smiled.

"Any names thought yet?" Kare asked. "Oh really? Kare!"

"No! She said... Mikkel!!!" Mikkel laughed.

"For a girl..." I looked at Soren. "Samantha Jemaliene Rose. His idea. It's cool, and I agree with him. So it's final."

"Sammy. Jema.... Jem... Yes! Jem! Did you hear that, brother Kare?" Mikkel and Kare jumped like kids.

"Calm down! And for a boy... Mmm... No idea yet. Kare Mikkel?" Soren continued.

"Yes?" The two looked at each other.

"No, I mean... I'll name him after the two of you..."

"Really?"

"How about Stanley Ezekiel?" I asked him.

"Hmm..."

*CONTINUED ON CHAPTER XXXVII*