IT'S COMPLICATED - CHAPTER XXXV

*CHAPTER XXXV*

*Elisha in Narration*

I had a good night's sleep. Days have passed by until Sunday came. The four of us are having real chills, especially Soren.

"I can't believe this in my eyes!" He says.

"How do you want us to call you and Lizzy then?" Mikkel puts his hand on Soren's shoulder.

"Your highness, you are requested to show to the crowd now." Mr Leighman said.

"Oh gosh..." I told myself.

As we walked into the balcony, I could see a huge crowd cheering for us. Or cheering for Soren. I don't know how they sees us. Do they even see us as the new royal couple or still as MLTR members? Or maybe... Both?

We both waved at the crowd. Hardest thing to know probably that behind all the screaming we hear and the sweet smiles of everyone we saw that day were scars of yesterday's greiving. I just know I had to stay strong for Soren.

A few moments have passed. That very moment we looked at each other like we were newly wed. And really like newly weds, we kissed each other passionately.

Mikkel and Kare sings, "Here comes the wife, all dressed in white... And red. DENMARK!"

We spent almost 30 minutes in the balcony. We heard there were medias waiting to interview us but we decided to take a rest first and face them in the afternoon. We headed straight to the living room.

"I'm two months pregnant with your baby now." I smiled at Soren while we sat on the sofa.

He said, "I just can't wait to meet them. Every night I pray so hard for twins. What do you think?"

"What if they looked like us? A miniature us?"

He laughs, "That'll be... Fantastic!"

I put my hands on his shoulders and looked at him. "I think we're about to get the greatest gift of marriage. I knew time wasn't wrong when it brought me to your life. Our love was worth the wait."

After a while, I noticed that we were kissing again. I thought we were alone in the room. But we were not.

Mikkel carefully sneaked into the room and tried to fool Soren by pulling his foot.

"Whoa." Said Soren.

I looked at him with wonder. "What's wrong?"

Mikkel stood fast and whistled as if nothing happened.

"Not again!" Soren said.

"What? What did I do?" Mikkel answered. "I thought you were doing something..."

"Like what?"

"Nothing... Maybe a baby?"

"Come on! She's already 2 months pregnant."

"What's all the fuss around here?" Kare entered the room.

"Nothing." Soren felt kinda annoyed.

"Would you believe that? Today, Lizzy is two months pregnant! With.... Quadroplets!"

Kare raised his eyebrow. "Really?"

"Are you kidding? We're gonna meet her OB-Gyne later today." Soren replied.

I looked at Kare. "Monthly checkup."

"Ooooohhh..." The two nodded.

"Change topic. I don't know whether the crowd saw you as... You know... Royalties or as Soren Madsen and Elisha Campbell plainly. Just an MLTR member." Kare took a seat.

"And I heard that medias will chase you later this afternoon." Mikkel added.

"Yeah that's real fame. Crazy isn't it?"

I felt a little bored so I just took my phone and checked my Twitter. Too many replies are what I got. I wasn't able to read them all, though I did read a few. I thought it would be nice to tweet about Jascha.

"Sitting on the sofa with my hubby who's now a king. @Jascha_Richter why don't you come with us now? :-) "

After posting the tweet, I went straight to Jascha's Twitter account. His last tweet was around a month ago. Gosh.

"Guys! A little question please?" I told them.

"What is it, my highness?" Kare and Mikkel bowed which made me raise my eyebrows.

I sighed, "Any news from Jascha? He hasn't tweeted nor messaged me in a month now. Is he okay?"

"I think he's busy writing songs. That's usual. You can't talk with him yet." Kare answered.

"But one month is too long for him not to answer!"

"What can we do? We aren't there to find out. I'm sure God won't put him in danger."

"Ladies and gentlemen," Mr Leighman entered the room, "it's time for lunch. The new king and queen has appointments today."

"Yeah, right." I said.

"Should it be beef stew or steak?" Mikkel looked at Mr Leighman.

"Both are available. Come."

Mikkel and Kare went there first while I checked myself in the mirror and in my back is the door to the dining area. Soren is standing beside me, patiently waiting for me.

"Why don't you hurry up? You're such a weird snail. You're such a jerk." Mikkel, standing beside the door, said.

I turned around with an insulted face. "What in the world did you say, Mikkel? What did I do to you?"

I turned around and I saw Mikkel taking his meal. My eyes went big and I was totally shocked. And so did Mikkel.

He looked around him. "Me? The better question is, what did I do to you? I'm eating here!"

"Are you okay baby?" Soren held my hand.

I looked at the mirror once more and I saw nothing. "Nothing." I said with my voice shaking. "Let's hurry up and eat." I wrapped my arms around his arms as we went into the dining table.

*CONTINUED ON CHAPTER XXXVI*