IT'S COMPLICATED - CHAPTER XXIII

*CHAPTER XXIII*

*AUTHOR's NOTE: I would want to dedicate this chapter to a girl named Danica. We might not have the chance to introduce ourselves to each other and become friends, I am just blessed to meet a very nice person like you. That jeepney we rode on November 19,2013 should keep the memories, the smiles, the conversations we had. I'll never forget you :-)*

And we headed straight back home.

"We want lunch!" Mikkel grinned.

"Are you serious?" I asked him. "20 minutes has passed after we ate breakfast and now you're hungry again?"

Mikkel made a sad face like what kids do. "Mommy doesn't want to feed us!"

Here we go again! The three naughty boys acting as my "children".

"Just... Alright I'll cook lunch for you later."

"Yay!"

Mikkel kneeled down in front of me. "How's my baby sibling doing?" He pointed.

"Doing alright. It's my 3rd week of pregnancy."

"Are they gonna be like us?" Kare, standing beside me, asked.

"Are they serious?" I thought to myself. Because I don't want them to feel upset, I replied "If as smart as you, Kare, and as sweet as you, Mikkel, then yes!"

Someone knocked on the door.

"Is this the home of Mr. Soren Stig Madsen and his wife?" He asked. The guy was wearing coat and tie. Somewhat formal. He looked serious as he asked. Behind him was a pretty cool limousine. Well it no longer fantasize me, honestly. And I got no idea why.

"Yes it is." Soren replied. "And that's me."

"Well, the Queen is requesting you to come to her by next week."

"Queen? Queen Elizabeth II?" I was shocked.

"Yes, madame." He smiled.

"Can we move it by the week after next? We got an appointment next week."

"I'm sorry, madame, but this is requested by the Queen."

"We're gonna meet our descendants!" Kare and Mikkel cheered from behind us.

"Calm down, guys! Calm down." I looked at them.

"Uh... Alright." Soren told the guy.

"Thank you. We are going to pick you up this coming Sunday. A few more days to pack your things."

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"That's what the Queen told me. Just pack all your things. Don't worry, you won't permanently leave home for sure."

"Oh okay." I smiled at him.

As the guy gets back to the limo, I whispered to Soren, "Heard that baby? It's the Queen."

"Birmingham Palace. For once in our lifetime we're gonna go there." He replied.

"WE ARE GOING WITH YOU!" Mikkel and Kare smiled at us, like kids requesting for a favor.

"We can't promise." I told them.

Finally. The two boys got back into their normal selves. "What about our plans for the Philippines?"

"We will find a way to help them. I'm sure Soren and I would find a way."

All of a sudden, Mikkel hummed a song we wrote for the upcoming album. And we are hoping it would be included. Kare then decided to sing along.