IT'S COMPLICATED - CHAPTER XXVIII

*CHAPTER XXVIII*

*JASCHA's NARRATION* (for this chapter)

All alone in the Madsen house.

I'm not afraid of ghosts, duh.

Though I've seen one before in here.

"Hey guys where are you now?" I typed, but I refused to send it.

Someone knocked on the door. I opened it, and it was a pregnant woman who looks like the same age as Liz. "Hello. Is Soren and Elisha Madsen there?"

"I am sorry, but they aren't here but they might be coming home soon. Come inside."

She smiled. "Thank you."

We sat down by the living room. I think I just had adopted Lizzy's culture to ever welcome people, whether strangers or friends.

"How did you know this is Soren and Lizzy's house?" I asked her.

"Well I..." It took her a while to answer, "I am a fan of your music... And... I didn't realize I have a friend here who lives near their house."

I nodded. "Want some coffee?"

"No, thank you. I just had coffee on my friend's house."

She continued, "Anyway, you are?"

"Jascha."

"I'm Tanzalia. Nickname, Sasa."

A thought came into my mind.

*REMINISCING*

"Jascha, I need you to listen to me." Lizzy said.

"Alright."

"If ever you meet Tanzalia, you know... Sasa, beware of her."

"Why? What's... I don't get it. Why?"

"Look, I heard from a friend of mine that she is out there, kidnapping people close to Soren and I."

"You can't be serious there..."

"I am. Look, Jascha, she kidnapped Soren's childhood friend and we found out that she, together with her husband Kevin, killed that friend and left him in a ditch. We know we are going to UK tomorrow and you volunteered to look over our house."

"Everything will be fine, Lizzy."

"We don't want anything like this to happen to you... Please! If you ever see her near, please call me immediately! I tell you, IMMEDIATELY!"

"I promise, everything will be fine."

*GOING BACK TO REALITY*

"Everything will be fine...." The thought echoed in my mind.

Sasa was confused, "Hello? Is anything bothering you?"

"No, I just remembered an appointment and I need to cancel it."

"Oh, okay." She laid her back on the sofa.

"I need to go upstairs. I'll be right back. I'll just call.. Well, yeah."

I quickly went upstairs with my phone to call Lizzy.

"Come on, Lizzy. Answer me... Sasa is here!" I stood inside the master's bedroom, without knowing I left the door open.

"The number you are trying to call is out of coverage area. Please call back later." The operator said.

"You can't be serious!" I thought to myself and tried calling her again.

"Lizzy please answer me!" I looked at the door and I realized it was open.

"Hello, Jascha! What's up?" Lizzy said.

"Sasa! Sasa!!! Sasa is here, downstairs!"

All of a sudden, Sasa entered the room with her gun pointing to me.

"Don't shout! Don't ask for help!" She said. "Or else I'll shoot this gun right into you."

"What? Jascha get out of where you are now! It's just a house. We can buy another one. Save youself! Where is she?" Lizzy replied.

Unfortunately I lost my signal and the call ended.

"What are you talking about? What did I do?"

She laughed, "Oh how pity you are. So you are going to be victim number..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't be an innocent sheep, Jascha. Boys! Take him out."

"What? No!" There were 4 guys who was with her. Two of them dragged me downstairs and into the car. The other two, both armed, was on the front seats of the car.

Sasa, who was sitting beside me, asked "Tell me, where is the king? And the queen?"

"What are you saying? I don't know a thing! And who 'king and queen' are you talking about?"

"Don't you know about it?"

"No!!! Cross my heart I don't know about this so let me go!!!"

"No, you're not going anywhere far from me. I am talking about Soren and Lizzy. They are the future King and Queen."

"They never told me about it!"

"Maybe they think they're gonna save you from me if they didn't tell you about their real identity?"

"You don't know her now. After you left her, she changed into a better Lizzy."

"Tell me, where is she?"

"I don't know! Even if you kill me now, I swear I don't know anything!"

"Are you sure?"

"Sure as hell!"

"Then this is for you!!!" Sasa grabbed a handkerchief.

I don't know what that smell is, but it gets me dizzy... Making me lose my consciousness.

"Everything will be fine..." The thought echoed in my mind once again.

And that's the last thing I know.

*CONTINUED ON CHAPTER XXIX*