IT'S COMPLICATED - CHAPTER XVI

*CHAPTER XVI*

"Hello, darling?"

"Mom."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I am, Mom."

"Alright. Just making sure you are fine. I guess my senses are wrong."

"I guess mom. And mom?"

"Yes?"

"Can you stop by the house this Sunday?"

"Sure. Anything I should know?"

"You will know by Sunday."

"Oh come on tell me please?"

"Later, mom. My band is in a... Meet up. You know, tour on Denmark next month."

"Oh alright. See you in Sunday baby! Say my hello to Soren."

Whew that was close.

Now, Soren and I are stuck, not knowing how to tell my parents about this. Sure, we did plan about this before the wedding. But we never planned of telling my parents about this after the wedding.

"You almost got caught." Mikkel said.

"Before we resume," Jascha suggested, "I would volunteer to switch instruments with Lizzy."

"Seriously?" I was shocked about this. Not because I don't know the piano chords to our songs since we are all familiar with the chords to one another's instruments, but because I wasn't really sure of what people might think about this. They don't even know Soren and I were married, not even that I am pregnant.

"Believe me, Lizzy, this will work. This will be alright." Jascha smiled.

"Okay, enough of all of these. Since we are all shocked, maybe we should play a game." Mikkel suggested.

"Like what?" Jascha asked.

"A game called Mikkel Game."

"Alright. Whatever."

"A.K.A the Confession Game."

"Sounds nice."

"We should send Lizzy our confessions to her. Like, for example, she used to look like a mannequin now she looks like a lady."

"Oh really? Is that what you're trying to tell me all the time?" I asked.

"Nope... Not that Soren is going to kill me if I did, but because.. Oh whatever! Let's start the game!"

Cool. How does it feel not to have answers to your questions.

So the four boys started writing down. Seems like this is an essay writing.

While waiting for them, I suddenly thought of Sasa. This time, I felt a little hatred of her. So I decided to make up a story in my mind.

*REENACTMENT STARTS*

"Please welcome, Michael Learns To Rock!" The emcee said.

"Hello guys." He continued. "What are you going to perform for tonight's show?"

"Lizzy's taking the lead this time." Jascha said. "The song is called Picture To Burn. A new single from our album. Lizzy wrote this for someone."

"Oh... Nice preview of the song. Once again, Michael Learns to Rock, performing Picture To Burn! Let's hear it!"

Everyone in the crowd cheered for us, except for someone.

From the stage, I can see Sasa, along with her three children and her husband, Kevin walking and taking their seats. Newly arrived. She was booing at the band. She didn't even notice I was there. Because I felt annoyed, I gave her an angry look.