IT'S COMPLICATED - CHAPTER VII

*CHAPTER VII*

Speechless.

Barely speechless.

Oh gosh I think I'm blushing now!

"Soren? Oh my gosh Soren! I can't believe this! Oh my gosh!"

I think I'm turning red again.

Soren stands and there it goes! Oh my gosh.

"Elisha Cambell, will you marry me?" He asked.

At first I couldn't answer. Maybe because I was so happily in love. Words can't barely describe how I look like.

"Looks like we're gonna have a couple in the band. Young and sweet couples." I heard a voice from my back.

It's... Mikkel! And he is with Kare and Jascha! Where did they.. How come they entered the house without me even noticing it!

We are all childhood friends. Or maybe we are already best friends who are permanently stuck together till the end.

Then I looked back at Soren. I couldn't really describe exactly how happy he was to ask me. He was holding a ring, which I believe, a 24-carat diamond ring. Maybe this was the ring he bought for $900.

"Soren..."

"Oh gosh! Oh gosh OH GOSH!" Mikkel exclaimed. He was just the clown of the band, along with Soren.

"Shhh..." Jascha said.

".. YES!" I said with a sweet voice. "I wanna be the girl who would greet you by the time you wake up and the same girl to kiss you good night."

Soren hugged me tightly. We both knew we are just two young hearts who knew the true meaning of love.

We always believed that appearance doesn't define love as a whole. It's more than just how he or she looks like. It's how you adore them as a whole. That includes their personality. Since we both have the same goal and way of thinking, I think he really was the one God has sent to me.

"Ehem *clears throat*, I now pronounce you husband and wife." Kare said.

We all laughed. Soren then replied "Wasn't that too fast?"

"Not really."

"Shall we go to the studio later? I don't really feel like doing so now." With my voice worse than a tired person.

"Nah, they said they were too busy." Mikkel replied. "Which means..."

Mikkel looked at Jascha and Kare. Oh no! What are they thinking again? Some sort of a plan? I don't know!!!

"WE ARE STAYING AT SOREN'S HOUSE!!!" They shouted in chorus.

Oh gosh really? If that would happen, there would be two clowns, one singer and a lawyer and a cheerleader in the house. Seems like a fun thing to hear.

"Sure." Soren smiled.

"COME ON GUYS! Let's go, go, go!!" Said Mikkel.

"Hey yeah the three of you" I called their attention " will you first help me out pack my things?"

"Sure. You're moving to the house next to Soren's?" Jascha asked.

"No. I'm moving at.. Soren's house. That'll be my permanent address now."

"Hey hey hey! Practicing to be his wife already? Cool! WE [Jascha, Mikkel and Kare] WILL BE ACTING AS IF WE WERE YOUR BABIES!"

"Are you serious there Jascha?"

The three nodded.

Oh gosh, these three are so naughty! Like seriously, we aren't even married but we already had 3 big babies? With Jascha as the tallest, 6"1', next is Mikkel who's 6" and Kare, 5"11'. Not bad. 5 tall people living in the same house. They can't be serious about this.

I didn't spend time just sitting around, I then headed to my room.

"I will just get upstairs and fix my personal things." I told Soren, kissing his right cheek.

I'm glad I kept my bag in the closet. It was quite big. For sure I will be able to put all my clothes and some random stuff here. Of course I wouldn't bring food. Soren and I might be doing some grocery later this afternoon.

There were three picture frames there, one picture of me and my parents, one with Sasa, and one with Soren.

It didn't take me long to pack my things into my bag.

Just as when it was almost full, I came across the corner of my closet. There was a normal size plain glass bottle with a letter inside it.

I opened it and I remembered it was Sasa's gift for me when I was 7.

It says:

"Dear Lizzy,

Happy 7th birthday Lizzy. I just had 7 amazing years spent with you and I am blessed to have a friend like you. Believe me, I will never ever leave you. I will never bring you down. Nothing can tear our friendship apart. I wish you would have the most amazing life on Earth. May all your dreams come true.

Sasa xoxo"

Along with it was our picture when we first had our class together.

It did gave me tears in my eyes, reminding me of the friendship that was.

"Hey. You sure do got some clothes in there already. Ready to drive back?" Soren opened the door.

"Yeah".

I wiped off my tears before facing him.

I realized the three are already in the car.

I was the last person to come out of the house which is then to be demolished soon.

But before I locked the house..

I thought to myself:

"Goodbye my childhood home. Thank you for all the memories we had together, with Sasa. I'm sorry you needed to be demolished already after 18 years I had spent with you. You might be gone forever, I might never see you again... But our memories will be kept in my heart... Forever."

*CONTINUED IN CHAPTER VIII*