IT'S COMPLICATED - CHAPTER XI

*CHAPTER XI*

"I'm getting married to Kevin tomorrow. This will be the last message you'll ever get from me. I will change my number just after this text. I will miss you Liz. But I don't think our friendship is greater than my love for Kevin. You better forget everything. Burn all our memories we had. I got nothing more to say. Bye Liz."

I couldn't really believe Sasa could ever do this to me. She was a sister to me. An adopted sister to my eyes. This can't be possible!

I really couldn't accept the fact. If I could just go back in time and ever care too much for her, then I wouldn't just be left here flying alone. I didn't do anything wrong. I guess it's her choice.

"I'll be back." I told them.

I got out of bed, finally. Although it's just 5 A.M . I took my bag and went to the corner of the room. I know the boys are wondering why I was acting like that. I didn't let any of them know what exactly. Not even Soren. But I know I had to get off with the hard feelings I had inside. That's all I had kept with myself since the last time I ever saw Sasa.

Pictures. Deleted. Videos for fun. Deleted. Messages. Deleted.

I opened my bag. Just as I opened it, there it shows the picture I had kept. A picture from the last New Year celebration I had with Sasa in the Philippines.

Because of my anger, I rushed to the kitchen with the picture with me. Turned off the stove. Burned it.

I didn't even notice Soren and the rest of them followed me to the kitchen.

The thing is that, with my small actions like this, Soren already knew what's going on with me. He isn't Edward Cullen to read my mind. He is Soren Madsen.

Maybe that's because we first met when we were young. He does sure almost everything that ever happened with me.

And that looks the same way with me. Likewise.

Maybe because we already had that "connection" to each other. I know it sounds weird to Mikkel, Jascha and Kare, but Soren and I really has that sense to tell us when something is wrong. Or simply, I couldn't speak well about this.

But after all, I still managed to stay strong. Thanks to Soren. Thanks to my "3 big babies". Whew.

The following day. We are in the so called practice room of ours. It's a secret room in Soren's other house just 20 minutes from where he lives. Seriously, he owns 2 houses? Cool!

My Blue Angel did make it into the billboard. Ending up at number 5. But none of us really feel something special. Seems like I had to believe in the news that maybe it was just our luck.

First ever show we will have as Michael Learns To Rock will be on June 14. Coincidence to that day, mine and Kare's birthday. It was a special gift for us to play such show. But how we hope it would be something quite cool.

"This electric guitar... Is for you Mikkel. Don't you remember this was my gift to you like 4 years ago? Since it still looks new, and that we both left it here unmoved for years, I think it's time for it to be used. So I just had the strings changed today with the new ones I bought last week. What do you think?" Soren said.

Kare, currently in search for something, asks, "Can anyone get my drum sticks in the car?"

"Soren and I will get it." Mikkel replied.

That's how the room actually looks like. Sure it does have a grand piano in it. Jascha, on the corner of the room, is still sitting still. He looks as if he is thinking of the next songs for our next album.

Kare is still busy searching. Oh come on... I gotta say he looks funny. He walks around the room looking like he is searching for something that doesn't exist. If you could only imagine that. Happy how I can control my laughter. But I'm about to give in.

"This looks exactly like the electric guitar Soren gave Mikkel. Only dusty." I thought to myself as I put it on the stand on the other room.

Because I felt really sleepy, I decided to close my eyes while I was sitting on the sofa while I was listening to my iPod.

I was slightly getting asleep after 10 minutes. Everything was was really silent. But I could sense that everyone is in there already.

And after another few minutes, I got shocked.

"How sure are you that you changed the strings?" Mikkel angrily said.

I could see Mikkel's index finger bleeding.

"What's wrong?" I worriedly asked.

"Why don't you ask him?" He angrily replied.

"Look, don't you ever shout at Lizzy." He yelled at Mikkel.

"Wow! Why don't you tell her?" Mikkel sarcastically replied.

"I don't have to tell her anything. She knows I did nothing."

"As far as I know he didn't really do anything wrong." I replied.

"Oh look at you little puppy of Soren... Trying to defend him huh?" Mikkel raised his voice to me.

Looking at Soren, he yelled, "I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU GET OUT OF THIS ROOM....."

Just as I saw that Mikkel was about to give Soren a hard punch, I panicked.

"Enough, Mikkel." I shouted.

Just on the corner of the room, I heard Jascha and Kare whisper. "Mikkel, calm down... I can explain. Mikkel..."

"... AND FOR SURE YOU..." Then Mikkel looked at me. He raised his voice to me. "INCLUDING YOU ARE GOING TO HELL NOW..."

Just before Mikkel could ever give Soren the hard punch, I stood in front of Soren...

And gave Mikkel the hardest slap to his face.

"ENOUGH MIKKEL! ENOUGH! CAN YOU HEAR ME? ENOUGH!!!"

I can feel that I was already shaking and crying of anger.

"ENOUGH! THE THREE OF YOU!" Kare and Jascha entered the fight.

I saw Jascha stopping Mikkel from giving me the punch I should have taken for Soren. Kare was in the middle of the three of us.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING KARE? GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Mikkel shouted.

"Will you please... SHUT UP MIKKEL?" Kare got annoyed.

"Kare? What are you doing here? You should just save yourself. Mikkel doesn't really know the truth."

"OH COME ON, HERE WE--"

Kare gave Mikkel the killer look, to signal him to calm down. I could feel the energy there was between the two. "Can you just give me a chance to talk?"

Finally. Mikkel started calming down. But the anger is still in his eyes, and still looking at us.

"Soren... Lizzy. I'm... I mean, we are sorry." Jascha said.

"You don't have to, Jascha and Kare." I told them.

"We are serious about this."

"What do you mean?" Soren asked.

Even Mikkel wondered about this.

*CONTINUED ON CHAPTER XII*

*AUTHOR's NOTE: In case MLTR is reading, I wanna take note that NONE OF THIS IS TRUE. This is just a fan fiction. Not indented to hurt the members! Promise this won't happen again!*