IT'S COMPLICATED - CHAPTER XXX

*CHAPTER XXX*

We are now riding a limo while we are on our way to the Birmingham palace.

"Looks like the media people are no longer seeing you as simply Søren Madsen and Elisha Campbell huh?" Said Kare.

"I'm finally about to meet my grandmom. Finally!" Søren answered.

"You mean the Queen?" Mikkel replied.

"Yeah. And for sure she would be delighted to meet my wife, too."

I never felt so worried about our security. I watched people the car pass by. There were cops surrounding us. I don't feel quite comfortable with this and I got no idea why.

"Is it April 1st yet?" Mikkel tried to get my attention. I was sitting between Kare on my right and Soren on my left.

"Ha! So you're excited to see your... Adopted niece and nephew?" I said.

"Of course. Us three... I mean, Kare, Jascha and I, are very excited!"

"Well, I'm really praying hard that we will have twins. One boy and one girl." I lay my head on Soren's shoulders and yawned unexpectedly.

"You look pretty exhausted babe." Soren whispered.

"I think I am. That image of the media chasing us until we get into the car stressed me."

"I'm sorry I had to get you through this. I didn't really mean this to happen to you..." He hugged me. "You better take a nap now."

"Thanks Soren. I love you."

"I love you too."

After a few moments, I was half asleep. The boys are talking softly and I could really hear what they're talking about.

"You must be excited to be a daddy already?" Kare said.

"I am. And I am forever thankful to have Lizzy to be the mother to my children. We always had plans to get married and have our own family since we got engaged."

"You're just so lucky to be married to each other. You two have all the luck. Whether physically, mentally, emotionally or financially, everyone wishes to be you."

"How long should it take until we get there?" Mikkel asked.

"2 more hours." The chauffeur replied.

A few more moments passed and I finally fell into a deep sleep.

*Starts dreaming*

"Merry Christmas, mommy and daddy!" my twins greeted us.

"Aww I love you both." Soren and I hugged them.

Our twins, nicknamed Jem and Stephen. People say that our kids looked exactly like us, only shorter. Of course, they're kids.

"This one is for you, Jem!" We gave her a big teddy bear. I am glad she is fond of teddy bears like me. We gave her the biggest teddy bear there is on a store we went in London. It was life size. Seriously. Maybe as tall as Kare who was 5'10".

"Oh mommy!!! Thank you very much!" She hugged us tightly.

"And here's for you, Stephen!!!" We gave him a toy electric guitar. We seem to see his interest in music. At a young age, he always wanted to be backstage while on our show. As far as we hear from our crew, he and Jem sings along to our songs.

"What's mine? Oh mommy forgot about us too!!!" Mikkel and Kare cried like babies again.

"Oh gosh..." I told them.