IT'S COMPLICATED - CHAPTER XV

*CHAPTER XV*

It was the best way to wake up. I love waking up knowing Soren is just beside me. And knowing it's more than just a dream. I really am Mrs. Elisha Madsen.

He is still deep asleep. Hmm.

7 A.M . Not my normal waking up time. My iPod is still on top of our drawer in the corner of the room. I can hear people on the streets talking loudly. Kare and the other two weren't inside the house.

What came first on my mind is that, nothing really changed since the day I last saw my home here in Denmark. My baby pictures are still on my working table, my cabinet was never moved. But one thing I noticed is that the room is now beige when it used to be in powder blue.

My phone rings. Cool! It's my cousin.

"Are you preggy already, Lizzy?" She asked.

"Seriously, Ann, seriously!" I replied, "Soren and I just got married yesterday. And... You didn't even say 'hi' "

"Oh.. Hi. So, are you? Tell me! I think your Mom and Dad would be happy to be grandparents soon."

"I don't know..."

"You should!"

"And if I am?" I exclaimed.

Uh-oh! My loud voice woke Soren up. I guess I shouldn't have exclaimed.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked.

"I'll talk to you later. Bye!!!" I ended the call.

"It's my cousin, Ann." I told him.

"I'm sorry if I had you sleepless last night." He said.

"It's okay. It wasn't just really because of that."

"What do you mean?"

"I dreamed that... You and I were being searched by Queen Elizabeth... You know?"

"Hmm... Sounds cool if it was only real."

"Does your Mom or Dad have royalty blood?"

"I never asked him that. But Mom once mentioned the Queen's name right before the divorce. Somewhat like they're are related in a way. Or what. I don't know!"

"Me too. Just before I left Denmark when we were young, Dad always tells before I get to sleep that one day, I would wear a crown and have the power to rule. I tried asking him about it but he never mentions."

"Weird dream you got, babe!"

"It sure is."

I wore my bathrobe again and headed to the kitchen. Breakfast for today, oatmeal and banana. I'm glad Mom taught me how to cook. Mom was my Dad's favorite cook. Hope I would be the same way with Soren. And I am also glad Soren loves Filipino foods.

Doorbell rings.

Yeah, it's the three boys.

"Honeymoon guys? Oh sorry! Alright gotta go!!!" Mikkel said.

"Oh come on you guys! Come in! You're always welcome here!"

There's not much things we talked about apart from our personal lives. Just as when we were in the mood for writing songs for the next album.

Not much happened with the five of us for the past 2 weeks. Until it was Wednesday. Back to our busy lives after 2 weeks of break from the superstar scene.

Looks like I'm two days late my period. We should have had swimming lessons just before my period comes. But for today, I should cancel it. I feel sick. And I am not really sure when it comes.

"Baby? Can you hand me a glass of water? I don't feel very well." I asked Soren.

The five of us were having breakfast that time. We haven't have done this for almost 2 months now. Whew.

"Thanks." He handed me the glass of water.

"So, Lizzy is still going to stay on the rhythm guitar. We should be having a show by the end of the month here in Denmark right before we get back to the USA." Kare suggests.

I was still feeling uneasy. Still feeling dizzy.

"Yeah she should stay there. Look, we're still a band with 4 boys and a girl which makes up MLTR." Jascha looked at Soren, "And I believe the honeymoon was... Postponed?"

I couldn't handle it. Until I started to vomit. I rushed really quick to the comfort room.

"And I guess not." Jascha continued.

"Soren! Baby!!! I need you here!" I shouted.

Soren ran into the CR.

"Is everything okay? Baby?" He felt very worried.

"Baby, you wouldn't believe this." I said.

"What? What happened? What is it?"

"Soren..."

"Yeah?"

"9 months wait, baby, you're gonna be a Daddy."

"Lizzy!!!" He hugged me tightly, with that sweet smile of an expecting Dad.

The other three are still on the kitchen, having no idea what's going on.

So we got out of the CR, looking like we got some strange news to tell them.

"Yeah? What now, the two of you?" Kare asked.

Soren and I looked at each other, not knowing who to tell them about it. And he gave me the signal that I should be the one telling them.

"We are..." I said.

"Both of you are... Having a honeymoon?" Mikkel asked.

"We are expecting a baby. New member of our family will enter the world by either March or April." I replied.

Everyone went speechless.

"But the problem is," Soren continued "How are we gonna tell Lizzy's Mom about her pregnancy?"

"That's one thing we all had to figure out." I replied.

My phone rings.

"It's.. Mom."

*CONTINUED ON CHAPTER XVI*