Party Favors

~ Chapter Three ~

We all left Jade's house and went to the store to get stuff for tonight. We didn't worry about the alcohol because Jade has connects but I had weed already at my place.

We threw hella snacks and shit in the cart along with a 'Birthday Boy' pin and a birthday hat. I got ribbons and Birthday banners. It wasn't about to be a big party but a good amount of people would be there.

After shopping, we went to my house and started to decorate the backyard. I was having a pool party type thing. I turned the colorful pool lights on along with the hot tub and set up all the snacks while Jade and Nicole went to get dressed.

I turned on my music and spent half an hour trying to get the speaker system set up. When I finally did, I realized Jade and Nicole in the pool. I thought they were getting dressed.

I was put in a trance when they started to kiss on each other. I got a good life man. For real. I turned on the lanterns and lights outside and made sure everything was gucci.

"Wanna join us now?" Nicole asked. They were in the hot tub now. I walked over and gave both of them a kiss.

"Maybe later. I have to make some phone calls." I went in the house and out to the front porch. I got on my phone and called my homie Jonathan.

"Wassup kid." He answered.

"Aye you coming through right?" I asked.

"Yeah right after I'm done working."

"You still doing that shit?" I asked.

"Uh yeah. It's the only way I make any money. I'll bring you some. I'll be there soon." He said before hanging up. I texted my address and stuff to Jakari and everyone else who I invited. It was about 20/30 people coming.

I took my hair out of my bun and fluffed it out so my curls popped. Then I waited for people to get here.

* * *

"Wassup brodie" My friend said as I showed them to the backyard.

"Oh you know. Chilling. Help y'all selves to any snacks and don't be afraid to jump in the pool." I said.

"Hold up." She handed me an envelope and then went to the backyard. I looked at what was written on it and got confused.

Thanks for being my bestfriend freshman year. never forgot. never forget. -JayBaby

I opened the envelope and it was full of gift cards to restaurants and stores. Damn. I gotta step if up for her birthday.

I heard a knock on the door so I went and opened it. It was Jakari. She smiled awkwardly and dapped me up.

"Go straight through the kitchen to the back door. Party is in the backyard." I said.

"Okay cool. I hope things aren't awkward between us. I really just wanted to get to know you." She explained.

"You're good. We cool." I said. She nodded and went to the backyard while I let everyone else in. When everybody was here, I went to the backyard and got into the party. People were dancing and swimming and stuff. I danced with a few friends before Nicole and Jade pulled me to the middle of the patio.

"Sit down." Nicole said pointing to a chair. I sat down confused. Then my favorite, another round by Chris Brown came on and both Nicole and Jade started to dance/give me a lap dance.

* * *

"Aye I'll see you later. Thanks for the invite fam." Multiple people said their goodbyes as they left. At the end of the party, it was me, Nicole, Jade, Jakari, and some girl I didn't even know who I'm assuming was with Jakari.

"I have to go home babe. I'll see you at school tomorrow." Nicole said giving me a kiss. Jade was in the pool still. I turned to Jakari and her friend who were sitting at a table talking.

"Did y'all wanna stay and swim?" I asked.

"Sure we aren't overstaying the welcome?" Jakari asked.

"Nah y'all good. It's not that late anyways." I said. I went in the house to change into my swimsuit. Well a sports bra and swim trunks. I went back out and Jakari was staring hard as hell at me. Until-

"Dadddyyy! Come on." Jade said. It caused Jakari to quickly look away. I smiled at Jade and jumped in the pool. When I came up out the water, Jade was mean mugging Jakari and her friend.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at all of them.

"Nothing is wrong I was just asking if you were cheating on Nicole or if they're just your hoes or something." Jakari's no named friend said. I mugged her and laughed.

"Man get the fuck out my pool. Jade, Nicole, and me are in a relationship together. You tryna call them hoes and you don't even know them. You tryna assume shit about me and I don't even know your name! Both of y'all man leave." I said. Jakari looked at her friend and rolled her eyes as they got out of the pool. They left and Jade and I got in the hot tub.

"Did you have a good birthday?" Jade asked as she ran her hand across my stomach under the water.

"I had a perfect birthday. Thank you for everything." I said. She smiled and looked up to kiss me. One thing led to another and we ended up in my bathroom naked.

The bathroom filled with her moans as I tasted her. More like devoured. Hard to say but I don't have relationship type feelings for Jade. But sex with her is enough to keep me here. Even better with Nicole involved. I was right in the middle of making her scream when I heard loud banging on my bedroom door.

I got up kinda pissed. Who the fuck was interrupting meal time? I wiped my mouth and closed the door to the bathroom when I went to open the bedroom door.

I opened it to some stud I didn't know. I couldn't even ask any questions before she punched the shit outta me. I sat there on the floor in shock and the anger struck like a lightning bolt.

"You done fucked up now!" I yelled jumping up. I punched her multiple times with all my rings on, leaving marks in her skin. Bloody marks.

We were in a full on brawl when Jade finally came out of the bathroom in a towel. Her eyes widened and I realized who this bitch was.

"Tiara stop!! Both of y'all stop!! STOP!!'" She yelled until the both of us stood there breathing hard and staring at each other.

"You fucking around on me fr Jade?" She asked despite the blood running from her lip.

"When did I say we were together?" She asked.

"Fucking two months ago! Yet you here naked and shit. Could've sworn she was just yo bestfriend." This Tiara bitch said looking real life hurt.

"Nah cuz I'm not shit to her no more. We were bestfriends but apparently not because all I knew was little things about you. She never said y'all was together. Therefore, I need both y'all out my house. Fucked up my night bruh for real." I explained shaking my head and looking in the mirror. A little drop of blood was dripping from my nose piercing.

I watched them both leave and then I locked my door. How that bitch even get in my house? Whatever. I got in the shower, then took my ass to sleep.