Can't Stay Away

~ Chapter Nineteen ~

End of August

I got up from bed anticipating that I'm Omw home baby! text but I was slightly disappointed when I read Kaden's message.

Girlfriend 😍💍: I won't be home until September 6th 😭 I miss you so much. Facetime is not doing it for me.

Me: Omfg. 7 more days. I don't like this shit

Girlfriend 😍💍: Aww babe don't act like that. I have surprises for you when I get back.

Me: 👀 What kind?

Girlfriend 😍💍: You'll see. Be patient.

Me: Ugh. Alright

Girlfriend 😍💍: Going into this meeting with dad. I'll text you when it's over.

Me: Okay.

I looked in the mirror admiring my new hair cut. And I was butt ass naked so I admired that too. 😏

I took a few pictures for Kaden and sent them to her while laughing

I took a few pictures for Kaden and sent them to her while laughing. She's in a meeting with her dad and all his colleagues so I just imagine her getting mad and horny at the same time. Shit is so funny to me for some reason.

I got in the shower and then I got dressed. I didn't put on a bra. I rarely do unless I know I'm gonna be taking my shirt off. I'm very comfortable with my body.

When I was dressed, I checked my phone for moves but instead I had a text from my dad

Father: Sorry it took so long Ari. We're gonna have you come to the location in Miami.

Me: It's fine. I'm glad that's the one you chose

Father: We are too. Be packed and ready by the 10th. That's when the movers are scheduled to come.

Me: Okay

I called my new friend Jess who I just recently met a couple weeks ago. She picked up the phone laughing.