New Shit

~ Chapter Thirteen ~

"All I'm saying is, shawty know that I'm the Mac Daddy. Nobody is fucking with the kid. Ight? Shit." This girl said arrogantly in front of me. She was on the phone and I was waiting for her to move up in the line.

"Yo Mac Daddy could you move up?" I asked. She turned around and mugged me.

"Hold on bruh. I'ma call you back." She put her phone in her pocket and crossed her arms at me.

"Is there a problem?" She asked. She was shorter than me but she was a built ass stud. Or she was just thick as fuck. With a bundle of dreads stuffed into a bun and a fake Rolex on. She wasn't that bad.

"I'm tryna order some food and you just yapping away like have some decency and go back outside or something. Shit." I said rolling my eyes.

"I don't know who this dyke bitch is talking to." She said to herself. I laughed and shook my head.

"Man ight. Keep yo place in the line. I'll go somewhere else." I said walking out of the joint. I was on Instagram as I walked to my car when the bitch followed me outside.

"Aye!" I turned around and looked at her. She didn't look as rude as before in the 30 seconds that had passed.

"What?" I asked opening my car door.

"I apologize. I was feeling myself a bit too much in there." She said. I laughed while shaking my head.

"Need some act right." I stated.

"What the fuck you just say to me?" She asked getting defensive.

"I said need some act right! Maybe a hearing aid to go along with it." I proclaimed.

"Bitch you gay as fuck." She said.

"Obviously. Get out my face man." I got in my car and I drove off to another fast food place. I was trying to get me and Kaden some food so we could chill at her place. But of course hoes always wanna start shit with me.

I was waiting in the drive through when I got a call from TK.

"Hello." I answered.

"Are you busy?" She asked.

"Yeah why?"

"I just uh wanted to chill." She said.

"Oh that's it huh? Look I can't fuck you no more. Gon have to fuck with somebody else." I said before hanging up. Oh well. I ordered me and Kaden some food and I drove straight to Kaden's house. I put my phone on silent before I walked up to her door.

I knocked and a grown ass man answered. I thought she lived by herself.

"You're Ariana?" He asked.

"Uh yeah." I said.

"I'm Kaden's father. Mr.Joseph. Come in." He said moving out of the way. I walked inside and followed him to Kaden's room. She was sitting at her desk writing something. "Kaden."

She turned around and smiled when she seen me. She closed what she was writing and got up to give me a hug. I was definitely not used to this cordial type shit. She gave me a hug and looked at her dad.

"Alright. Door open. If I smell or hear anything, your company is leaving. Got that?" He said. I wanted to laugh. She nodded and he walked away. I looked at her confused. She let out a sigh and sat on her bed.

"Yeah I'm 19 and all but he's always been real strict about how I am." She said.

"He let you get tatted up though?" I asked.

"Ahaaa no. I did this all after my 18th birthday and he almost kicked me out for it. Imagine if I told him I was gay." She said rolling her eyes.

"He don't even know? Shit we could've done this at my house." I said sitting next to her.

"Oh he rarely lets me leave. Since I went against his wishes and got tatted. I'm not gonna go against him until I know I have somewhere to go when he kicks me out." She explained.

"I guess I understand. Here I got the food." I said handing her the bag.

"Oh I'll go get some plates. Go ahead and pick a movie." She said handing me the remote. I sat back with a pillow under my head and I scrolled through her selection of movies.

She came back with the plates after I chose the movie. We set up our food and shit and I turned the movie on. I hate when the door is open. Be feeling like somebody watching the whole time. Aggravating.

Three Hours Later

The second movie ended and I sat up noticing that Kaden was knocked out. I got up and walked over to her side of the bed. I woke her up and she sat up looking confused.

"I fell asleep?" I laughed and nodded my head.

"Yeah you did. I gotta head out now though. It's getting kinda late." She looked at the time and got up from her bed. Did I mention how cute she was right now? Her curls were falling everywhere around her face and she had lines on her face from sleeping on her decorative pillow.

"This was fun for real. I hope my dad didn't scare you away." She said.

"Nah I don't get scared easily. You wanna hang out again?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I gave her a hug and grabbed my phone and stuff before I left out her house.

I drove home and a headache hit me when I seen who was sitting in the driveway. It was Capri.

I took a deep breath and got out my car at the same time she did

I took a deep breath and got out my car at the same time she did. I had to look away real quick because she was looking sexy as hell. I got myself together and walked up to her.

"What you here for?" I asked.

"I don't think me being in a gang should stop what we could have. I think we could be in a real relationship Ariana." She explained.

"Capri. I do not fuck with that gang shit! Deadass my friend died over that. I'm never going to fuck with it. I'm tired of the glorified trap queen shit. Fuck that. I would most definitely drop my hoes for yo ass but you're in a whole gang like nah bruh I can't do it. I know it's not easy to quit so don't even go there." I explained shaking my head. I was staring dead in her eyes.

"Damn babygirl you really got me wanting to quit. It honestly is not that hard for me. My dad runs everything. Soo He ain't gon try to kill my ass if I drop this family business." She said.

"Aye I'm not telling you to quit. I'm talking to someone right now so don't get your hopes up." I said.

"Aight Ariana. I'll be back in a few days and this red shit I always got on, gone. You'll see. Won't even want hoes after me." She got back in her car and I watched her drive away. I have too damn much on my mental right now.