Cut Throat

~ Chapter Four ~

I groaned loud as fuck when I woke up. I didn't want to go to school. I handled my shit then put on my fit and left the house. Ain't nothing to it now. Last day of school. Nobody got time for the actual last day.

I parked in my spot and went inside. I was getting tired of seeing all these ugly ass hoes so I went to the bathroom and sat down in a chair. Yes we have chairs in the bathroom. I heard the lock of a door and the bitch that was with Jakari last night walked around the corner.

She walked right up to me and I felt a sharp blade touch my neck lightly.

"Aye. I know you don't know who I am and all but nobody and I mean NOBODY embarrasses me like that in front of Jakari. I will end yo fucking life if you try some shit like that again. Swear on my mama's grave don't fucking play son." She said before backing away. I mugged her ass so hard. She crossed her arms waiting on me to say something back.

"Do you like her or something? Because last time I checked, she was staring me down licking her lips like I was a piece of meat or something. Last time I checked, she was tryna fuck with me and I wouldn't let it happen. So are you jealous or are you jealous?" I asked standing up. She scoffed and jumped up at me with the knife, letting it graze my side.

"FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled as I pounced on her. I don't know.... I blacked out.. I woke up in a police car. I gasped in pain and began crying. The car jolted to a stop and the cops turned around in a panic.

"What's happening?!" The cop in the passenger side yelled. They got out of the car and pulled me out onto the grass. I had an even bigger gash on my side. Yet I was in a police car and not an ambulance..

"You said you examined her for injuries! Did you or did you not?!" The officer yelled at his partner.

"Officer please I need help." I cried out. He said some officer talk into his mic and applied pressure to my side. I felt like I was dying. How did it get bigger? As I started to pass out, my memory came back. I had been beating that hoe's ass when some unknown nigga came in and cut me in attempt to get me off her.

It was a stud for sure but I just don't know who. Finally, I passed out. This time, I woke up in a hospital bed. I had stitches and guess who was in the room, the same girl that got me in this mess. She was on crutches though.

"Did I do that?" I asked like Steve Urkel. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"You did enough. But no. It was some girl. I found her picture. Do you know her?" She showed me the picture.

Who the fuck is that? I asked myself.

"I don't have a damn idea who she is or why she would even want to hurt us the way she did." I explained.

"Ima find out. Never even seen her at school before now." She said shaking her head. "I guess I should apologize for coming at you the way I did. I just got a big ego." She admitted.

"I appreciate your honesty. At least you not fronting. It's whatever. You ain't do that much damage." I said sitting up.

"Aight well uh can we not tell Kari about this?" She asked.

"Who?... Oh Jakari. Yeah okay." I said.

1 Week Later

I was just about healed now. I wanted to get fitted and go treat myself for the first time in a long time. I got out of bed and looked in the mirror.

I looked cute to just be waking up. I got in the shower thinking about everything that's been going on. Jakari and I are on good terms. We hang out sometimes. Jakari's friend, Cherry and I are cool too. I just don't chill with her. I don't talk to Nicole or Jade anymore and we found out why that bitch hurt us in the bathroom that day.

She apparently was friends with Tiara and wanted revenge on me so she hurt me and Cherry. For what reason? Who knows.

Anyways, I got out the shower and air dried while looking for an outfit. I got my ripped moto jeans, a long fitted Gucci shirt, and my Gucci custom Huaraches. I put my mane into a loose yet secure bun and let a few curls fall. I put my jewelry on and went downstairs. Somebody was knocking on the door like they didn't have no sense.

I opened the door to see Jakari and Cherry.

"What y'all doing here?" I asked.

"You wanna go to the mall?" Jakari asked.

"Yeah I was just about to go. Hold on." I ran back to my room and got my stuff before running back down. "Leggo."

We got in my car and I turned on David Haze before I took off to the mall. The mall is always packed but today it was kinda dead. So we went inside with intentions of splurging.

"Aye you wanna go to Hot Topic with us?" Cherry asked me.

"Oh nah. I'm going to Zumiez real quick." I said. We went our separate ways and I finally made it to Zumiez after walking for about 10 minutes. I went in and went straight to the hoodies. I grabbed a few, then some shirts and one of the employees came up to me while I was staring at a rack confused.

"Need help with anything?" She asked. I looked at her for a second then had to glance back. She was fine as fuckkk.

"Uh y-yeah

"Uh y-yeah. I don't know which joggers to buy." I said. She smiled and looked at the joggers then at me. She pulled a pair off and handed them to me.

"Those are you. All the way." She said eyeing me again. I fought the smile off my face and nodded my head.

"Thanks for the help." I said. She nodded but still stood there.

"Need anything else?" She asked.

"Oh uh no I just need to pay for these." I said. She waved me over to the register and started to ring me up.

"So are you still in school?" She asked.

"I just graduated a week ago." I said.

"Oh nice. Going to college?"

"Nahh I'm pursuing another route." I said. No one even knows what I'm doing.

"Oh okay cool. Your name is?" She asked.

"Ariana. Yours is Capri?" I asked looking at her nametag.

"Yeah that's me. You should text me sometime though." She said printing my receipt. She wrote her number and name on it and handed it to me with all my stuff.

"I got you later." I said with a smirk. Then I left the store, meeting Jakari and Cherry halfway. Movie time.