You'll Be Back

~ Chapter Eleven ~

I woke up with nothing on my agenda today. So I took a quick shower, threw on some sweats and a sports bra and put my hair up. I laid down and got on my phone. It had been 3 days since Jakari and I talked. For no reason. I went to our messages and started typing.

Me- Do you wanna come over and watch movies with me?

She responded a few minutes later.

Jakari- We have to talk.

Me- About?

Jakari- I have a girlfriend.

Me- Ok. Nvm. bye.

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone to my couch. But I got a notification from Instagram so I just had to get outta bed and get my phone. It was a dm from some girl. People always in my dm.

Mixedgirllay- Hey

Me- Wassuh

Mixedgirllay- Oh nun fr. You seem cool and you live where I live so I figured we could hang out sometime

Me- Uhh how old are you?

MixedgirlLay- I'm 18

Me- Okay. We can meet up I guess. Better not be a lame.

Mixedgirllay- Yeah same goes for you. How bout we meet tomorrow at the mall?

Me- Aight. Name?

Mixedgirllay- It's Laylani but just call me Lay. Idfw that.

Me- Okay. My name is Ariana.

Mixedgirllay- Cute. Wyd?

Me- I'm watching movies so I'll ttyl

I don't know what I was thinking but I called TK.

"Ariana?" She answered sounding confused.

"Yeahh. Are you busy?"

"Nah why? I'm chilling."

"Do you wanna come over and watch some movies?" I asked.

"Deadass? Thought you didn't fuck with girls in gangs." She said.

"I just want to watch movies TK. Likee do you want to or not? Simple ass answer." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mhm. I'm on my way." She said. I hung up and rolled me a blunt. I had a whole fucking attitude because of Jakari. I'm not supposed to be getting mad over these hoes bruh.

TK walked in my room and closed my door.

"You really need to start locking yo front door." She said. I shrugged my shoulders and pointed to the empty space on my bed.

"What is wrong with you?" She asked kicking her shoes off and getting in my bed.

"Nothing. You wanna pick the movie?" I asked. She took the controller and looked through the movies. She chose some suspenseful type romance movie. I propped some pillows up behind me and smoked my blunt while we watched the movie. I let her take a few hits until it was a little ass dub. I sat it down and focused on the movie. A sex scene came up and thoughts popped into my head.

"Why are you a tmn?" I asked.

"Why you care?" She replied.

"I'm just curious." I said.

"It just seems like no one I ever fucked with could please me so I decided to stop letting them try." She said. "Then again, I rarely got turned on by fems."

"Are fems all you ever dated?" I asked.

"Yup." She said.

"Dumb." I said. She sat up and looked at me confused.

"How?"

"If a fem never got you going then why continue fucking them? Maybe you're just straight." I said with a laugh.

"I ain't fucking straight. I have reasons for why I waited to be with a stud." She said.

"Orr you want a nigga." I said.

"Don't piss me off right now Ariana. For real." She said. I let out a sigh.

"Why did you wait?"

"Because I was slightly scared that my dominance would turn into submissiveness and I got a lot of bullshit from my ex because of a situation with another stud." She explained.

"I understand you're dominant and all but wouldn't it be nice to just relax for a minute?" I asked.

"I guess. It's been 4 years since I've done anything like that. Ain't no stud tryna fuck with a hardcore AG. Not one I've met. Dominant and dominant don't work."

"Yes they do." I paused the movie and sat up. I started to kiss her neck and nibble on the weak areas. She pulled me on top of her and I rubbed my body against hers while lightly choking her and sucking on her neck.

I had intentions of getting her to feel good. Turning her out. If I'm fucking with someone, they damn sure won't be a TMN. But I had no intention of taking it further than this with her since she's in a gang and all. I made her lay down and took my sports bra off. She touched all over me while I got her shirt and stuff off. I started to play with her nipple using my tongue and that gave her goosebumps.

I licked and kissed my way down to her basketball shorts. I looked up at her and noticed she looked nervous.

"Relax." I said before I bit her hip. I got her shorts and boxers off and licked my lips when I seen how wet she was. Man her pussy was pretty. I went in teasing her a bit. Making her moan. Then I sped my tongue up and I used a couple fingers. She had me so motivated to make her cum and I just had to.

My bed started to get wet and so did my face. I ate and ate and her thighs shook as she gripped my back. I did a few tricks and she let out a loud scream type moan as she creamed for me.

Oh that satisfaction I felt. I licked her clean and moved up to kiss her.

"Just had to find the right one." I said.

"Ariana you gotta fuck wit me now." She said with a pout.

"Nahh nah. I can not get killed or caught up because of you. I don't do relationships no more TK." I said sitting up on the side of my bed. She covered up with my blanket and sat up.

"So what am I supposed to do? You the first one to ever do some shit like that to me." She said. She pressed.

"I'm still gon be here. Just not whenever you want me. I can't have you popping up over here feenin' when I got somebody else here. You could always find another stud." I said smirking. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Why you do that shit?" She asked. I looked at her naked torso and bit my lip.

"You always getting angry. Had to make you relax. And I wanted to see if I could make it happen." I said. 

"You a dog."

"Aye I thought you would be less sensitive god damn. You busting in my house killing niggas and you wanna be in yo feelings because I don't wanna be in a relationship. I am not about to get hurt again. Might as well do what the fuck I want. You have the choice of letting me help you or trying to find someone else who can. I don't care." I put my bra back on and got up.

"Alright alright. I'm just gon go." She said getting up.

"Yeah you gon be back." I said. I sat down and started to roll one. I never smoke this much. Maybe once a month. Why so much all of a sudden? Shitt I don't know. She left my room and I continued doing me.