Sexual Intentions

~ Chapter Twenty ~

"Baby my dad is making me come home to pack early." Kaden said from my bed. I was stepping out of the shower after our long day of sexual activities.

I wrapped my towel around my hair and stood there naked.

"He sure knows how to ruin the party." I pouted. She got up and looked me up and down.

"I can't get over how sexy you are. When we live together, I'm fucking you everywhere." She said. I blushed and looked down.

"Oh stopp. Am I not gonna see you until moving day?" I asked.

"Yeah he wants to spend the last few days with me. I'm still shocked he's letting me leave so easily. I'll call you tomorrow okay?"

"Okay baby. Fine ass." She smiled and gave me a kiss.

"One more taste." She said smirking. She put two fingers inside of me catching me off guard. I had to bite her shoulder even though I still moaned. My loud ass. She went even deeper and then took her fingers out to lick them clean. "Delicious. Bye baby."

I watched her leave and then I threw on some under garments, a pair of basketball shorts and a muscle tee. I took the towel off my hair and cleaned up my room. Kaden's clothes were on the floor, the gifts she bought me were too. I put her clothes in the hamper and  put my gifts in my closet.

I went downstairs because I was hungry as fuck and was joined by Jakari.

"Did y'all really have to be so fucking loud?" She asked leaning against the counter. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Were we supposed to be quiet?" I asked pulling the pizza rolls from the freezer.

"Could have been more considerate of your other lover staying in the room across the hall." She said frowning. I furrowed my eyebrows at her and shook my head.

"Yeah okay." I put my plate in the microwave and waited.

"I miss you Ari." She said.

"Please don't ruin my perfect night. I'm leaving in 3 days. Don't make this move stressful for me." I said. I grabbed a pop from the fridge and took my food to my room. I made a mistake letting Kari stay with me. She's always giving me those looks that get me all hot and bothered.

Fuck thinking about her. I ate my food and took my ass to bed.

Morning

Day before moving day and I couldn't be happier. Minding the fact that Jakari was still here when she was supposed to leave yesterday. I got out of bed and got dressed in a random pair of sweatpants, and a shirt with the sides cut off even though I didn't have on a bra.

I looked around at all my boxes and smiled

I looked around at all my boxes and smiled. I was ready to be outta here. There was a knock at my door and of course it was Jakari. Who else?