Pain

~ Chapter Thirty ~

"Jakari come here!!" I yelled when I walked inside my house. I waited for a minute but there was no answer. I ran up to my room and seen a note on my bed.

I love you Ariana. With all my heart. But I can't do this anymore. We aren't stable and I guess I am too young for you. I won't call or text anymore. I'm done trying to come back over and over. I swear on it. I'm sorry for even coming in the first place Ari. You'll always be my first love though. - J

I laid back in my bed and began sobbing hard as hell. I never should have fucked with TK or Kaden. Jakari was the only one for me and I fucked it up. I was about to make things right. But I guess every thing has a deadline.

I ignored the ringing of my phone and just let my tears out. I never felt this bad before. I played with Kari too long. I can't feel bad for myself. I'm mad at myself for being so fucking stupid. Now I lost her and I'm stuck with a crazy bitch on my ass.

I stopped crying 20 minutes later and picked my phone up. Jess had been calling me. So I called her back. She doesn't usually call me much.

"Ariana!" She answered sounding annoyed.

"Yeah." I said with a raspy voice.

"Can you come open the door?" She asked. I got up and dropped my phone on my bed before going to open my door.

"Did you ring the doorbell?" I asked opening the door.

"Yeah I d- Why are your eyes so red? Are you okay?" She asked looking concerned. Danny was standing behind her looking at her phone fortunately.

"No I'm not okay. At all. I don't want to talk about it right now though." I said with a sniffle.

"But we are gonna talk about it though." She said. She pulled Danny in the house and they went to the living room. I sighed and shut the door. I really didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Come on Ari. Tell me what's up." Jess insisted patting the spot next to her on the couch. I sat down and started to tell the story. I told everything.

"And that's that. I'm done trying. Honestly, truly. It's dead." I said. Jess shook her head and chuckled a bit.

"You sure about that? You just gotta learn how to take things slow Ariana. You'll find you a stud or a fem. Whiche-"

"No! Fuck studs and fuck fems. Fems bout crazy as fuck most of the time and studs are dogs. I should know." I said laughing at myself.

"Oh lord. Why are you even home? Shouldn't you be working? You're dressed for work." She said. I looked down realizing that I was still in my vest and slacks.

"Yeahh I got dressed for work and then Kaden called me because of what TK did." I said.

"Well I think you should get the gun your dad gave you and handle TK yourself." Jess suggested. Yeah I have a gun but I don't want to kill TK.

"I can't do that. She has too many people working with her. I don't know who to trust." I said.

"That's true. Well now that you aren't talking to anyone, she won't be so hard on you or anyone else. So you good for now right?"

"Yeah man. Look I gotta do some thinking. So I'll catch y'all later." I said standing up. They got up and left and I locked the door before I went back to my room. I changed out of my clothes into ripped moto jeans, a black shirt with a chain over it and Air Force Ones.

I rolled a blunt and opened my window. I started partynextdoor's song Relax With Me and sang along. I sang my fucking heart out. Along with Welcome to the Party and Muse. I was in my feelings man. Couldn't help that at all. I called TK.

"Hello." She answered nonchalantly. It kind of pissed me off.

"Can you come over?" I asked.

"For what? You trying to set me up?" She asked.

"Nah. Just come over." I said hazily. I was slowly walking the path to being faded.

"Aight Ariana." She hung up and I put my blunt out. I didn't want to get any higher. I put my straightened hair into a low ponytail and put one of my hats on backwards. I went outside and sat on my stoop. TK pulled up not too long after.

I got in her car and buckled up. She looked at me confused.

"Something you wanna tell me?" She asked.

"No why?" I replied acting dumb.

"Are you good? I know yo slick ass got a plan so cut the act man." She said. Wait what?

"Who told you I had a plan?" I asked.

"Someone on my side." She said. I only talked to Jess and Danny. Were they working with TK? I didn't have a plan that anyone knew about either way.

"I don't have a fucking plan." I said. "Whoever you talked to about me lied. Who was it TK seriously?"

"Jess." She said. I sat back and rubbed my forehead.

"What the fuck man. I don't got real friends! I can't have a real relationship. I can't have shit and don't have shit because of you! Why do you enjoy hurting me?" I asked.

"You really don't have a plan?" She asked ignoring my question.

"No! Jakari left me before I could even make a plan. Why are you obsessed with me TK? Because I was the first one to touch you and actually make your ass feel something? Is that why?" I asked. She got quiet and looked from me to Shay's house.

"Don't even talk to me like that. I'll fuck yo smart ass up." She exclaimed clenching her jaw.

"And I'll fuck yo rude ass up." I said rolling my eyes.

"You gon learn that I don't fucking play Ari. Cut that shit out. It's not cute." She exclaimed. I laughed so hard.

"I'm not tryna be cute. I'm being real. But TK if you really in love with me we can be together." I said leaning towards her.

"Now I know you playing." She said avoiding eye contact. Did I mention I'm a good liar? I grabbed her chin and turned her face towards me. I looked her right in her eyes.

"I'm serious. We can be together TK." I said.

"You really serious?" She asked.

"Yes I'm fucking serious damn." I said. I had to make shit believable. So I leaned in and kissed her. TK is attractive as fuck but only physically. Her mindset and personality is not for me.

I pulled away leaving her stuck. I had a plan to make her fall so hard that she couldn't be without me. Then leave her ass. The time would be worth it. I don't care how long it takes. I'm going to take it so far that I make her think I'm going to propose to her and then break up with her. It's so hard not to just smile the whole time I'm doing this.

"Can we leave my house?" I asked. She looked at me one more time then pulled off. I assumed she was taking me to her house. She looked at me every now and then and I kept a straight face the whole time.

As we were driving, some old lady swerved in front of us and TK had to swerve the other way. Not realizing the light was red while trying to see the old lady, she ran the light. We were T-Boned by a semi truck. On TK's side. It had smashed right into her door going full speed.

I was blacking out every few seconds, I felt pain and more pain. I heard people screaming and sirens. I looked at TK as my head pounded. She couldn't be alive still. No way. Blood dripped from her mouth and shards of glass and metal were in her body. I got my door open and climbed out onto the ground.

I was so in shock that I couldn't feel anything else. I just knew somebody upstairs was looking out for me today. Couldn't say the same for TK.

A few trucks and police cars pulled up with the sirens blaring. I felt like I kept going in and out of consciousness. Moments later, I was on a stretcher on the way to the hospital.

****

Ladies and Gentlewomen, this story is coming to an end. There'll be one or two more chapters. You can check out books in my reading list or my other stories if you haven't already. Thank youuu 💞😊