Keep Hiding

~ Chapter Twenty ~

I dropped Jess off and I drove myself and Jakari to my house. We went inside and I took my stuff to my room. I took my shirt off and put on a sports bra, kicked my shoes off and laid in bed.

Kaden was calling me and I answered with a smile on my face.

"Hi Baby." I said.

"Heyy sexy. What are you doing?" She asked.

"I just got home from the mall."

"You went alone?"

"Nah Jess went with me."

"I can't wait to meet Jess. She's always with you and I never even seen her." She said.

"You'll get to meet her when you come back babe. How was your day?" I asked.

"Pretty fucking boring. Fems keep trying to talk to me. These meetings are killing me."

"Tell them fucking bitches to back off before I come up there and beat some fucking ass the fuck they thought this was? Shit." I said shaking my head. She started laughing so hard.

"Damn! You gotta calm down. I say the same thing every time. Daddy is at home waiting for me to ride her face. They back off every time."

"At least you aren't lying. Shit I been waiting." I said biting my lip. I mugged Jakari so hard when she came in my room looking for something.

"I'm not? You waiting for me daddy?" She asked. I ignored Jakari for the time being.

"Yeahh Papi I've been waiting since the day you left." I said pouting. Jakari looked at me then continued searching for whatever she was looking for.

"Only 6 more days and I get to taste you whenever I want." She said sounding frustrated. "I'm about to go to bed though babe."

"Mmm aight. Keep it wet for me." I said.

"I definitely will. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I put my phone down and looked at Jakari. "Fuck are you looking for?!"

"A phone charger. Trust me, I didn't want to hear your conversation." She said shaking her head.

"Man how you forget a phone charger?" I got one out of my dresser and handed it to her. She ignored my question and looked me up and down.

"You been working out more?" She asked.

"Get outta here Kari." I pushed her out of my room and locked my door. She can't be doing shit like that.

Morning - September 6th

I went downstairs to get some breakfast noticing I was up first. Not for long. Jakari walked in minutes later. I reached up to grab the cereal I wanted and she put her hands on my waist to get past me. I rolled my eyes at her and got a bowl.

"My bad I was tryna get past without being all up on you." She said laughing.

"You really trying your luck Jakari." I stated while pouring the cereal in my bowl.

"Would you rather me be up against you? I don't have a problem with that if you don't." She said smirking. I sat at the table and ignored her.

"You never even answered me though. I asked last night if you've been working out more." She said sitting across from me.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Your abs turn me on. I was just curious." She said. I glared at her and she laughed.