You're Mine.

~ Chapter Six ~

"You seem distracted. You okay?" Capri asked. I looked up from my hands and nodded.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. So I meant to say sorry that our first date is at my house. I just have people I need to watch out for and I don't want you to be involved in it." I explained. She sat up on the couch and looked at me.

"Uhh wanna tell me about that?" She asked. I debated about telling her and just shook my head.

"I would. But it might scare you away."

"Just tell me. I wanna keep seeing you and that won't work if you already keeping secrets from me." She stated.

"Okay okay. There's this girl that likes me. She's dangerous. She doesn't want me to fuck with anyone or she might hurt them. She doesn't want other people to have me in the way she wants me and it could get you hurt if she were to see you with me. I just don't know if you wanna take the risk for me." I explained. She looked confused for a minute and shook her head.

"Ariana you don't know much about me. I have ways of making certain things possible for me. So if you want to be seen in public with me and be with me then you can. We can be together. This girl can't hurt you or me. Shit I'll hurt her more than she'll hurt either of us. Trust me on that." She explained.

"You really got it like that Capri?"

"Yes. Yes I really do. My own dad is a drug lord and I'm trusting that you won't say shit about that to nobody. Aight?" She said.

"I won't. I guess I can feel some relief now." I said.

"Yeah you can. I got you. Now were you ever gonna pick a movie to watch?" She asked looking at the TV and laughing. I laughed and picked up the controller.

"Sorry." I chose a movie to watch and relaxed for a quick hour or two with her.

* * *

"I'll see you in a few days Ari. I gotta go." Capri said standing up from the couch. I love how she says my name. I stood up and let out a sigh.

"Okay well I had a good time. Thank you." She smiled and gave me a hug.

"Don't get in no trouble while I'm gone. I'll text you." I walked her out of the house and watched her leave. Then I went back to the living room and put on another movie. Jakari called me though.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey.. Can I come over?" She asked.

"Uh sure. Something wrong?"

"I'm on my way." She hung up and I sat there confused. Something was wrong with her. I could tell. I was halfway through my movie when she got here. Took her awhile. I opened the door and she walked right in and sat on the couch. I sat on the couch and put my feet up on the table.

"So wassup?" I asked.

She looked at me with low eyes and bit her lip. Had me staring so fucking hard. I had to look away.

"I was thinking for awhile last night and I just needed to speak to you about it. I know you don't want to fuck with me like that but last night. Man last night I needed you. Real talk I can't even front no more. I think about you too much to keep acting like I just wanna be friends! Kick me out if you want but I had to get that off my chest." She said looking stressed.

"Come on. We need to go upstairs and talk. My brothers are in the basement." I said grabbing her hand and leading her to my room. I shut the door and she sat on my bed. I didn't bother to sit down. "Jakari I would fuck with you but I don't need you getting hurt on my account. I have people watching me and if they see me fucking with somebody, that person will get hurt more than you think."

"Who is watching you Ariana?" She asked standing up.

"Just this girl. Maybe more than that. Don't worry about who or why. That's not your problem. Just worry about staying away from me because I know you do not want to be in physical pain because you can't hold back." I said. She locked my bedroom door and closed my curtains.

"You being watched now?" She asked with a determined look in her eyes. I shook my head and she walked up to me.

"All I've been thinking about is getting you to myself. Even for just right now. It was so hard not to just come over here and fuck you up last night. I held back. Not now." She said grabbing the rim of my basketball shorts and biting her lip. I pushed her onto my bed and climbed on top of her. I took her shirt and bra off and attacked her with kisses and love bites. It felt so good to have my hands on her like this. I got her pants off along with her boxers and put her legs up. She looked so fucking good.

Once I got down to it, man her moans had a nigga feeling some typa way. She was scratching my back and pulling on my hair. Jakari doesn't look like the submissive type which makes this all more sexy to me.

I got her body shaking and she bit the pillow to keep her screams to a minimum. I came back up to her lips when she couldn't take anymore and I kissed her softly.

"You're mine Kari." I said before leaving soft, slow kisses on her neck.

" I said before leaving soft, slow kisses on her neck