Focused

~ Chapter Fifteen ~

I made my way to Kaden's house to pick her up for this date. Hoping her dad wouldn't change his mind about letting her leave. I pulled up in front of the house and went to ring the doorbell. To my surprise, the bitch from the fast food place a week ago opened the door. The one that called me a dyke bitch.

"Oh my god." I said rolling my eyes. She laughed and looked around.

"I think you got the wrong house nigga." She said.

"Nah Kaden knows I'm here for her." I said leaning against the doorway. She grunted and called for Kaden.

"Gay asses." She said under her breath.

"And what are you? Ignorant." I stated. She mugged me once again but Kaden walked up to the door before she could come up with a comeback. She stepped out onto the porch and gave me a hug. It felt good being with her.

"Ari this is Skyla, my cousin

"Ari this is Skyla, my cousin. Skyla this is Ariana." Kaden said.

"Oh we've met. Let's go." I said taking her hand and leading her to my car. We got in and I headed towards the forest. The one I was at before. I made sure none of the other would be there before hand.

"So where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see. Are you hot?" I asked. She looked confused and nodded her head.

"Yeah why?"

"We're gonna go for a swim." I said.

"I didn't bring swim clothes Ari." She said.

"Neither did I" I said with a laugh. "I went the other day by myself. I wore my underwear. Don't worry about it."

"I have to talk to you." She said looking out the window. I felt sick. I'm so tired of this.

"About?"

"I heard from a friend that you aren't faithful. Is that true?" She asked. I bit my lip and thought for a minute.

"I'm faithful Kaden. I was in a pretty long relationship, then a polyamorous relationship and those didn't work out so I told myself I wouldn't be in a relationship again. Then I took it upon myself to fuck with 4 different girls. I cut them off like a week ago. I'm too focused on you to worry about someone else." I explained.

"Promise?"

"I promise." I said as I pulled into the parking lot in front of the forest.

"What the hell? Oh hellllllll nah. I'm not going in no forest." Kaden said looking at the trees doubtfully.

"Why not?" I asked.

"You know how many scary movies are based in a damn forest? Too many." She said shaking her head. I laughed and turned the car off.

"Come onn it'll be fun. I'm with you. I'll hold your hand the whole way." I said trying to reassure her. She thought for a minute and finally agreed to go. We got out of the car and she took my hand as we began the walk to the waterfall.

About an hour later we finally made it. We went to the sand and Kaden couldn't stop staring at the waterfall.

"This is so amazing. How did you find it?" She asked still gripping onto my hand.

"I don't even remember. I think my brother found it first and he showed me. It is pretty amazing though. Come on." I started to take off my clothes and she followed suit. Then we got into the water. Felt better every time. I know I said I would bring my future wife here but I won't have the chance and Kaden is good enough for now.

Her eyes lit up as we moved closer and closer to the waterfall. I was loving the fact that she was so happy. We got under the waterfall letting our hair get completely soaked then we moved behind it.

2 Hours Later

We were laying in the sand now, almost dry and very hungry. Kaden just didn't want to leave yet.

"Hey are you okay?" Kaden asked bringing me out of my state of thought.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. Just thinking."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Another time." I said. I turned on my side so I could see her face. She was already turned towards me.

"I really like you Ari. I do and I would be more than happy to hold you down if that's what you need." She said making me smile.

"That is what I need. But I need you to know that I'm moving at the end of August, maybe middle September."

"To go where?" She asked.

"Atlanta or Miami." She sighed and scooted closer.

"We can still be together for now right?" She asked catching me off guard.

"Of course." She kissed me on the lips once then put her arm around me pulling me so close that our bodies were touching. She kissed me again and this time she bit my lip while pulling away. "Don't get me started Kaden."

"I don't know what you mean." She said with a smirk. We started to make out and her hand started to travel. She gripped my thigh and pulled it up so it was across hers. I bit my lip as she broke the kiss and moved to my neck. I moaned in her ear to the feel of her sucking on all the right spots.

"Mmm let's go to your house Ari." She said. "I feel like someone is watching us."

"Alright we can go." We got our clothes back on and headed to the car. It really did feel like someone was watching us so I'm glad she said something. We made it to the car an eternity later and I drove to my house.

No one was home. Perfect. I took her inside and up to my room. She took control and laid me on my bed, taking my clothes back off. She was between my legs, kissing my neck and my chest when my closet door opened.

"So this is who you're talking to?!" Capri yelled causing Kaden to jump off of me. I got mad so fast.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked getting off my bed.

"I needed to talk to you. I didn't expect you to be with her." She said.

"You're crazy. Why would you hide in my damn closet?! Just get out Capri we can talk later." I made her leave and looked at Kaden who looked mad.

"Who was that?" She asked crossing her arms.

"She's no one Kaden I swear." I said. She motioned for me to come here and when I did, she picked me up and laid me back down.

"You better not fucking lie to me." She grabbed my briefs and ripped them right off of me. Literally. "I don't like being lied to."

I have never been so turned on in my life. I didn't even know what to say. She took my bra off of me and left hickeys from my neck to waistline. I was soaked. She put my legs up and bit my inner thighs slowly making her way down then she dove in and I really lost my shit man. I never felt so good before like she really took me to another level.