Heart Broken

~ Chapter Thirty Four ~

"V-Vee?! What are you doing here?" Jakari asked nervously. I stood back up and closed the ring box. Vee was standing there looking confused.

"I had no idea you two were so serious. Beautiful proposal by the way. Jakari I remember you saying you and Ariana were just dating." Vee said crossing her arms. Jakari looked from Vee to me speechless.

"What are you doing here?" Jakari asked again in a harsh tone.

"Ouch. That hurts. I came to visit my family but what a coincidence. It was the same weekend you came here. Look bro, I'm sorry but she cheated on you with me. Wednesday night. If I knew you were this serious, I would have backed off. She didn't really tell me to stop though..." She trailed off. I leaned against the railing of the boat and looked at the ring in my hand.

"Is she telling the truth?" I asked Jakari who hadn't denied one bit of it yet.

"Baby I- I didn't mean.. It was a-"

"Mistake? This was a mistake." I said. I slid the box into my pocket and tried to hold back my anger. I wanted to rip the both of them apart. But something was holding me back.

"Are you gonna leave me?" She asked beginning to cry.

"What did you think?! You thought I would be okay with this? I wish you had just broken up with me before I planned this shit out. You didn't deserve it. Why fight to have me back and then give up in one fucking night?!" I just couldn't wait to get off this damn boat.

"Ariana.." I glared at her with dry eyes while hers overflowed like oceans.

"I suggest the two of you get out of my sight before I end up throwing y'all over this boat. That's what I feel like doing." I said. Vee went back to wherever the fuck she came from and Jakari ran after her looking pissed off.

Why? Why would she pretend to be so damn in love with me? Coming back to me over and over. Now after 2 good months, she cheats on me? I should have waited longer anyways. I thought close to a year was enough but clearly I was wrong.

Jakari's POV

"Vee!! Why would you just ruin my relationship like that?!" I yelled in tears. She stopped walking and turned to face me.

"You lied Jakari. You told me you and her weren't that serious. After our night together, you told me you didn't love her. Just liked her. So you fucked up here man. Not me. She's too good for you. I can tell just by the way she was looking. How you gon cheat on someone that loves you enough to propose?" She popped that question and I just stood there. I fucked up so bad. I had to leave. Ariana shouldn't have to deal with me again.

I dropped down to the floor of the boat and cried in my lap. I had no idea she was going to propose to me. I had no idea. I want everything with her and I went and fucked Vee because I was frustrated. Ariana deserves better than me. 100%. She looked so angry and hurt. I had never seen her that way before. To think, this is all my fault.

The boat came to a stop and I realized we were at the dock. I seen Ariana walk off the other side of the boat to her car and I ran off to catch up but she pulled off too quick.

"Need a ride?" Vee asked from beside me.

"No. Fuck you." I said wiping my tears.

"You know you need a ride. I can take you to her." She said.

"How dare you come and fuck shit up and then offer help?!" I yelled.

"Aye if you need a fucking ride, get in the car!" She yelled back. I got silent and got in the car. Then she drove off. I gave her Ariana's address but her bitch ass didn't even take me.