Cheater

~ Chapter Twelve ~
IG & Twitter @ arianaraw

I got ready to go to the mall and meet this girl while listening to Kodak Black all the way up. I rapped along as I straightened my curls. I was lit as fuck for no reason.

I grabbed a pair of colorful shorts, a sports bra, and a black tee. I put on all silver jewelry and admired myself in the mirror. I was about to pull hoes today bruh.

I grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys and went downstairs. Tavaris was on the couch with his girlfriend so I just dipped. I drove to the mall and texted Laylani.

Me- Wya?

Laylani- Forever 21

Me- Ofc. I'm On my way!
Me- Shit. omw

I rolled my eyes at autocorrect and made my way to the store. I stopped in my tracks when I realized she was with Jakari. What the fuck? I walked up to them and she dapped me up.

"Kari, this is Ariana." She said to Jakari. She turned around and looked at me.

"Oh we know each other.." I said rolling my eyes. "Hol' up.. This yo girl?" I asked.

"Uh yeah why?" Lay asked.

"Oh hell nahh. Ahaa this gotta be a joke. I'll catch y'all later. Kari." I walked away from them and went to go shopping by myself. I went to look at shoes and was interrupted by this girl tapping my shoulder."

"My bad." I said moving out of her way.

"You weren't in my way." She said with a laugh. "I was trying to get your attention."

I looked up from the Adidas and at her. She was the same height as me, lightskin, tatted the fuck up from what was showing, with long curls in a messy bun.

(Just imagine tattoos 😂)

"Oh uh wassuh?" I asked.

"I don't usually do this. You're just standing out to me for some reason. I was trying to get your number." She said hopefully. I bit my lip and thought for a second.

"See Ion know. This ain't no joke is it?" I asked. She looked confused.

"Nah why would it be?" She asked.

"Oh aight. I guess you can." She handed me her phone and I put my number in it.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Ariana. You?" I asked turning my attention back to the shoes.

"I'm Kaden. Now that I think about it, how old are you before I end up locked up." She said.

"I'm 18." I said.

"Ight I'm 19." She said.

"Deadass?" I asked.