Gorgeous

~ Chapter Twenty Three ~

I was at my new job checking everything out, meeting everyone, having a good day. I seen my office and I seen pictures of all the store locations we have. I had no idea my dad was so popular here. I also had no idea there were 23 stores just in Miami.

I met my assistant, Jasmine, who looked a little too interested in me for my liking. But I had to get to know her before I ordered her around every day. We went to my office and sat down.

"So Jasmine, how long have you worked here?" I asked.

"Oh a few months. My first boss was terrible. I think she hated me." She said rolling her eyes.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"She didn't even let me step foot in her office and always disinfected the door knob after I opened the door. For some reason she just thought I was dirty or something. Is there something I should change about my appearance?" She asked standing up and holding her hands up. She was pretty cute actually. Really cute.

"Nah nah you look good to me

"Nah nah you look good to me." I said licking my lips. Aw shit them player ways kicking back in. I'm gonna chill on that.

"Thanks Boss. Do you need anything right now?" She asked looking me up and down.

"I'm good right now. I'm not staying for long but I'll let you know on Monday if I need anything." I said.

"Good. I would be happy to help with uh anything. What should I call you?" She asked biting her bottom lip.

"Just Ariana but if you don't feel comfortable calling me that you can call me Boss. Whatever floats your boat." I said.

"I'll call you Boss. I like the way it sounds. You have a Boss type look too."

"I suppose. Are there any employees here I should keep an eye on?" I asked.

"No no that's my job. You keep an eye on me." She stated with a smirk.

"Ohh alright. Shouldn't be hard. I'm about to head out. But I'll see you on Monday Jasmine." I said walking her to the door.

"Looking forward to it Boss." She left my office and I let the door close. Miami is already treating me so good. So very good.

I grabbed my stuff and left the office. The movers were supposed to be here now so I went home and seen Shay having a conversation with the movers.

"Sorry I'm late." I said running to unlock the door. They started to take all the boxes to my room which I hadn't even seen yet. I walked up to Shay who was standing near the mover's truck.