Mistake?

~ Chapter Thirty Two ~
^ Jakari ^
Jakari's POV

"So tell me about your girlfriend." Vee said while we sat in her living room. I smiled at the thought of Ariana.

"Her name is Ariana. She lives in Miami. She's my first love and my only love. I just love everything about her." I explained.

"Why she live in Miami while you here? Isn't that annoying?" She asked.

"It is not annoying. It's frustrating sometimes but never annoying. I went through too much trying to stay with her and I definitely won't just give up because of frustrations. I'm going there this weekend." I said.

"What kinda frustrations?" She asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"That's for me to know and you to never know." I stated.

"Oh please. I know what kinda frustrations you've been having babe. I can help." She winked at me and I looked away.

"No no thanks. I want to go home now." I said standing up. She pulled me back down and put her arm around me.

"It's too late now. You gotta stay the night."

Ariana's POV

"So should I get this ring?" I asked my friend Dom. She looked over the ring and shook her head.

"That doesn't scream Jakari. Jakari likes flashy. Get something that really shines." She said sitting the ring back down.

"You're right." We kept looking for a whole hour before Dom showed me a ring. It was perfect for Kari.

"That's the one." I said.

"I knew it." She replied smiling. I bought the ring and we left, walking to the food court of the mall. We got some Chinese food and sat down. I met Dom a month back at one of my stores. She was the only person I really talked to there so we kept talking.

^ Dom ^

^ Dom ^

"So when you doing all this? Friday or Saturday?" She asked.

"Friday night. She gets here Friday morning so I'm gonna spend some time with her, take her on a date and ya know the rest." I proclaimed.

"Now, this is a big decision to make. Are you sure you want to propose so soon?" She asked.

"Well of course. I'm in love with her. She's literally the only girl I have ever loved and everything that has happened, all the times we had to leave each other, I just need to know she's really mine forever." I explained.