Threatened

~ Chapter Twenty Nine ~

"So what's up with her?" I asked Jess. We had just dropped Danny off at home and we were on the way to my house.

"I seen y'all flirting. Man Danny is too loyal for you. You shouldn't even try." She warned. I turned to face her and mugged the fuck outta her.

"What do you mean she's too loyal for me? You don't think I'm loyal?" I asked.

"I think you forgot that you cheated on Kaden with Jakari the night before you and her were supposed to move here. Jakari is like a drug to you and if she popped back up in a month or two, you won't hold back. Don't act like I'm not telling the truth either." She explained.

"So what? Should I be single until Jakari comes back? Kari broke my heart once, then came to visit me with her girlfriend. I'm trying to get over her." I said.

"No no no not with Danny. I understand you don't want to be stuck on her but you are and Danny is not gonna be who you settle for. Okay you need to get over Jakari completely before trying to be with anyone else." She looked at me then turned her attention back to the road. I sighed and looked out the window.

Jess is always right. I need a bitch to take my mind off of Jakari. It's ALWAYS on Jakari. Jakari this, Jakari that. I'm getting tired of her motherfucking name. Shit.

Jess pulled up at my house and I dapped her up before I got out of her car and went inside my house. It was now almost 9pm and I don't even get tired until midnight. So I put my hair up into a little bun and went to my workout room.

I did some workouts for a couple hours that had me tired as a bitch. I keep the temperature of my workout room extremely low so I don't sweat a lot though. I was putting my dumbbells away when my doorbell rang. Oh my god man. Why when I'm tired? I went upstairs and opened the door. It was Jakari..

"Mannn what the fuck! I'm trying to forget your ass and you just keep on popping up. I thought you left already." I said shaking my head. She stepped inside uninvited and shut the door.

"You really thought I would leave? I am always going to be in love with you and I don't know what it is but no matter how hard I try...I'm too attached to fucking leave." She said staring into my eyes. Her eyes always seemed to strike a nerve but only in a good I love her sort of way.

"You have to." I said breaking our gaze. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water. She followed me into the kitchen, turned me around and put me against the fridge. Her hand snaked up around my neck and the other pressed against my stomach. When she chokes me, boyyy. That's all I can say.

"I'm not going anywhere Ariana. No fucking where." She kissed me so passionately, there was no chance I would get over her. I would always want her. Yeah we're young but I need her 24/7 or I'm just not happy. Her kisses made me fall in love every single time. She moved her hands to my waist and picked me up, sitting me on the island.

I moaned as she began to kiss and bite from my neck to my naval. As she went down, I got more and more anxious. Being with her was a need rather than a want. Her hands caressed my skin, warm to the touch, and her tongue traveled up and down my abs. Giving me chills. She wrapped her arms around me and I began grinding on her waist as we made out.

I took her shirt off and pulled her as close to me as I could have her. I bit her lip then moved down to her neck. My doorbell started ringing like crazy and for once I didn't give a fuck. I hopped off the island and took Jakari upstairs to my room.

I shut my door and made her get on my bed. I could still hear the doorbell and they weren't stopping so I turned on some music and got in bed. I took Kari's jeans off and threw them to the floor. I held her arms above her head with one hand while I left hickeys down her chest. I knew I was driving her crazy. I let her go and she made me lay down, getting on top of me and grinding on me. I loved the feeling.