6.1

Adrienne, Monday.

After that party Saturday night me and Cj spent all Sunday being lazy. Jay was at Keems house so he didn't stop by.

I jogged down the stairs and speed walked all the way to the train station. I was running late so I wasn't going to school with Cj and Jay today.

Eventually I made it to school but by now it was second period. I got to class which I temporarily forgot I shared with Jay. I tapped his desk with my nails as I walked past. I got to my seat and put my head down. Slowly the class finally ended and I dragged myself out of the class.

"What's wrong with you?"

I groaned in response.

"I don't speak zombie" oh he's amused.

"I wish I didn't leave my house this morning"

"Why?"

"I'm tired"

"Yeah I see the bags under your eyes" observation are we?

I glared at him which he ignored. "How many hours did you get last night"

"Ha ha ha like 4... maybe 3"

"Why?"

"I don't know Jay"

"You're grumpy. I walked you to class now see you at lunch" he did the snap and point thing before walking away.

I didn't even notice where we were walking, honestly I feel like I'm on auto pilot mode right now but unfortunately I went in anyway and sat through the boring class.

Finally it was lunch time and I was the last one to arrive at the table for once. I sat next to jay on the bench and put my bag down.

"Someone please tell me that the rain will stop and my day will get better. Please"

It started raining during last periods class and definitely did not help my mood. My hair was straight today plus I don't have an umbrella.

"The rain will stop and your day will get better" they  both said.

"Thanks for the lie guys. I needed that"

I rested my head on Jays shoulder which tensed for a second before relaxing again. "Can I borrow this?"

He laughed. "Yeah. I mean you already are"

"You're the best" I closed my eyes.

"Hey"

"I love you Ceej"

"Mhm" I didn't see her face since my eyes were still closed but she most likely rolled her eyes.

"Say it back hoe"

"No tell it to your new best"

"Baby stop playing. I'll make it up to you later"

"With ribs?"

I opened one eye. "You want ribs? tonight?"

"I been wanting ribs for the longest man. Like some good healthy ribs covered is barbecue sauce"

I groaned before closing my eye again. "Fine only because now I want ribs too"

"Super lit"

I was so close to falling asleep on this kids shoulder like I managed to tune out the rest of the cafeteria and everything but unfortunately I didn't.

***

I walked through the door and threw the pack of ribs on the counter before walking to the bathroom while stripping off my wet clothes. I kicked off my pants and sat on the edge of the tub to take off my socks. The most relieving thing is the freedom you feel after you peel off the sticky clothes and let your skin breath again. I let out a sigh before pulling off Jays hoodie and my t shirt. Now to take a voluntary shower unlike the one the rain "blessed" me with.