14.2

Jaycee, New Years Day

I walked into Dri's apartment as usual before going straight to her room.

I opened the door and walked right in. "How do you feel?" I sat on the bed before leaning back to lay on her legs.

"Like I wanna smack that cheery mood out of you"

"So no morning sex?" I couldn't hold in my laugh.

Her eyebrows came together "Am I supposed to get that joke?"

"Yes" I started telling her everything about how my night went.

Then she told me everything about how her night went.

"You kissed a stranger? Who happened to be related to Jessie?"

"Well he kissed me but yes I kissed back"

I shook my head. "Reckless"

She shrugged. "He's a pretty good kisser plus he was good looking so I'm not complaining"

"Well at least someone had a good night"

"It was alright I would've preferred if Jessie ain't blow my buzz but whatever I danced on two fine ass honeys and kissed a fine ass honey"

Another head shake. "Speaking of Jess I told her we'd talk when we were both sober"

"Just get drunk and say you're too drunk to function" 

"Ima have to talk to her eventually"

She sat up after shrugging. "So what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know. I stopped by my uncles barbershop yesterday"

"Uhhuh?"

"I went to see him about some advice"

"On Jessie?"

"You and Jessie"

"What about us?"

I gave her the details of me and my uncles conversation.

"Awww jayyyyyyy!" She pulled me so she can hug me. "You'd keep our friendship"

So I just laid on her. "Yeah but I'm pretty sure it cost me my relationship"

"Sorry"

"Shit wasn't working it's not entirely your fault"

"So what now?"

"Bout to stock up on some shawtys and be a hoe for a while"

"I don't think that's a good idea"

"Why not? Clearly relationships aren't meant for me. Shit I almost cheated on her with Ari didn't I?"
Oh shit I never told her about that.

She pushed me off of her. "You did not tell me that! When?"

I sat up and turned to face her before saying "iight so bitch" in my best ratchet voice. "On Christmas Ari called me to say merry Christmas and shit so I answered of course because that was my shawty. So we talked real short cause Jessie called so I had to hang up then the next day Ari calls me back and we get to talking an catching up"

She put up a finger. "Wait the day after Christmas? What was I doing?"

"Seeing your dad off remember?"

Her mouth made an O before she nodded.

"iight back to my story. So we was talking then she hit me with the "I wanna see you" I was like damn I really shouldn't but the male part of me was like I haven't gotten any in a while"

She shook her head as I expected.

"So I told her to come over and at first we were just chilling like regular friends, you know like we do, then I was about to kiss her-"

"Woah we don't do that"

"Obviously except that but I stopped myself like wtf am I doing? So we just chilled for the rest"

"At least you stopped yourself before you did it"

"Yeah but that don't mean shit now anyway"

"You didn't cheat so you can't blame yourself for the downfall of your relationship"

"I guess that's a good thing but Ima still be a hoe tho"

"Get out" I pointed to the door.

"You kicking me out because Ima hoe?" Well almost a hoe.

"No im kicking you out so you can go get ready. I want IHOP I'm starving"

Ain't gotta tell me twice.