10.2

Jaycee, First Day of Senior Year

"At least we all have lunch together"

"We have 2 classes together too so it's not that bad"

"Yeah us too"

Dri pouted. "Both my classes with you are in the morning and not even back to back" she turned to me after waving her schedule at Cj. "And we have one in the morning and one in the afternoon like they did this on purpose"

"They don't want us to have classes together"

"They know we not gonna learn if I'm distracted by you two"

They hit each of my arms.

"The nerve of you I'll have you know that I pay attention in class"

"Last year we had class together and we got in trouble all the time for talking off topic"

"But we passed and that's all that matters"

"Mhm"

The first bell rang and we separated. I had health right now so I started making my way over there. My first two classes went by fast and now I have class with dri.

I took the seat behind her and faced forward. Once the class was mostly full the teacher began speaking.

"Film as literature a class where we watch movies in place of the regular curriculum. We'll watch movies but complete either a project or test at the end of each one along with a packet of questions for each movie so there's still learning involved. "

I tapped on dri's shoulder. "Easy grade?"

She nodded. "Seems like it"

"Then we're definitely passing this"

***

Most of my classes went by fast since I had classes with at least one person I knew. At lunch Jessie sat with us which I noticed made Adrienne feel left out but when I'd try to speak to her I'd get interrupted.

"It's her friends party but she said I could bring you guys. She wants you to get to know ya"

"I don't like her"

"And I don't like you but that's life" I smirked at her.

She hit me but it didn't really hurt so I laughed.

"Im just kidding jeez. If it wasn't for you my life would be dull"

"I know"

"So Dri you going?"

She didn't answer.

"Dri?"

Nothing.

"Adrienne"

Still nothing.

"Adrienne Hill what the fuck are you staring at?"

I turned around and followed her eyes which landed on Jordan. Ah she's probably day dreaming. I took her soda out her hand and started drinking it which broke her out of her trance.