19.2

Jaycee, May

After me and Yonni had that talk the first day we've been cool. I've noticed she's not as quiet when I bring her around the guys as she was in the beginning and even returns their flirty comments sometimes. She still isn't looking to start anything romantic with anyone yet but it's a start. As for me I had a quick little thing with some girl for the spring but that ended when she got a boyfriend. How that happened I don't even wanna know.

I closed my laptop and pushed it to the side before grabbing my phone off the charger to answer Yonnis FaceTime call.

"Boy get your ass in my room right now"

I jumped off the bed and put my slides on. "Well damn what happened?"

She gave me the stale face. "I need dick obviously"

No she's not serious. "Oh iight Ima be there in a second. Kick ya roommate out real quick" I grabbed my keys and walked out the room.

"Kay, you gotta go. My appointment is on the way" she told her roommate.

I laughed. "Or Kay can join too"

"She got a little boo now she not gonna join"

"Oh wow Kay cheating on me?"

Kay came into view. "Jay you on your way to cheat on me too so I don't wanna hear it"

"I'm only cheating on you because you cheated first"

"Uhhuh you lil hoe I'll see you when you get here"

We hung up and I made my way to their room.

When I got there Yonni was in the doorway waiting. The way she was dressed, or better not dressed, people would think I was really about to give her some. She was only wearing a sports bra and some booty shorts. Some girl walked passed and looked from me to Yonni with a raised eyebrow which Yon returned with an eye roll.

I strolled into the room and laid on her bed. "Hey baby" I blew Kay a kiss.

"Stop playing jay" she was still smiling though as she put her jacket on. "I'll catch ya later. This room better not smell like a hot and heavy sex session up in here or I'm beating both ya asses" she blew us each a kiss and left.

Yon sat on my legs before clapping her hands. "So let me put you on lil hoe" she faced me.

"Hold up you 'bout to break my legs at least let me get comfortable first." After adjusting so I was laying on my side and she was leaning back on me in a plus sign position I let her continue.

"Okay so I found the perfect girl for you"

My eyebrows immediately shot up. "What? When did I say I wanted a girl?"

"You said it just now, now listen okay? I know she's no Adrienne or at least me" she flipped her hair. "But she's pretty cute and she's nice"

"Me and Adrienne are just friends but okay and nice? Pretty cute?"

"Okay she's ugly and a total bitch but you two are going out tomorrow night"

I shot up which made her almost hit her head on the wall. "My bad but you set me up on a date that I don't want to go on with a girl that I don't know? Why?"

She sat up. "I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think you two would hit it off!" She defended.

"Nope not happening"

"Jay please please please. I'll let you pour milk on me in the middle of the square"

"Tempting"

"Please she's perfect for you"

"Even more of a reason, I ain't trynna get married yet"

"Fine I'll send you her number so you can let her down yourself" she did something on her phone before picking up my phone and unlocking it. "Here you go" she held it to me.

"Was sending me a picture of her necessary?"

"Just in case"

I took my phone and looked at the picture. She's a cute look. "What's her name?"

"Ariana Grande"

I gave her a blank stare.

"Alright it's Aaliyah"

"Aaliyah" I repeated to myself.

"I know that look" she jumped up. "Hell Mother fucking yes Aaliyah"

I laughed as I watched her do the running man. "Woah slow down there, buddy. I didn't say I was gonna go"

She stopped mid "run". "Oh come on I just busted out a good running man for this"

"How about this, I'll text her and get to know her between tonight an tomorrow and go from there"

She sighed after thinking about it for a second. "I guess that can work"

I laid back down. "Now come cuddle with me so I can show you this video I seen earlier"

She climbed into bed with me and did just that. "I hope it's a dog one"

"You know it"