Last night on board.

Tonight was the last night on board the cruise and the sun was already setting. I looked up at the beautiful orange sky.

I am at the bow of the boat. I thought I was alone but really Tyler was behind me. He came up next to me.

"This has been the worst two weeks of my life." He admits not looking into my eyes.

"I agree with you." I say.

He turns around so that he is facing me.

"Im sorry about before." He said.

"No, it's my fault." I say.

"Can I ask you something?" He asks.

"Sure." I say.

"Why didn't you kiss me?" He asked.

I sigh. I guess it was time to tell the story.

"My first kiss was the only kiss I ever had. I really liked the boy and after I kissed him. He got hit by a bus." I say.

Tyler immediately pulls me into a hug. After a while of hugging I pulled back slowly so my face was right in front of his.

He was close to my face. I got butterflies. If he was going to kiss me now would be the best time. The sun was setting on the ocean line We were the only ones on the Bow of the boat. But the weird thing is I don't know how I like him.

Then he pulled me in closer. We Kissed and I was praying an iceberg won't hit the boat. When we pulled away I kissed him again. I forgot how it felt to actually like someone this much.

"Hayley i'm sorry." He apologized.

"Don't be. Im happy right now."

"Im also sorry about me having to leave in three days." He said

Those words hit me hard. He was leaving without me for who knows how long.

I nodded my head and backed away.

"Thanks." I said. "For helping me move on." I say. I look at him one more time and go back to my room.

I knew I liked Tyler and for the first time in a while I wanted to Kiss him again.

------

Sorry I had to end the cruise chapters early I ran out of ideas for it.

Thank you for 600 reads. It means a lot that people are actually reading this i love to write for everybody!