Skype Relationship

I sit on my bed Skype Calling Tyler.

"What is it like now?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"What is it like now without these two lips around." He says.

"Tyler, Mitch doesn't know about the you know what. And I would like to keep it that way." I say.

"Why Hayley? You know you liked it." He says giving me an eyebrow dance.

"I did! But Mitch, he is protective of some of my guy friends who aren't his friends. I had my friends over on halloween and i saw him looking at Alex and Dylan like they were about to draw guns on me." I say. "Plus what would happen to you if he found out you kissed his little sister?"

"I guess your right." He says. He gave me a really sad face then turned into a smile. "You want Auntie Janet to tell you a story?" He said in his Janet voice.

"Go ahead." I say smiling and getting comfy.

"Ok, when I was a young girl in Vegas doing my show dancer routine a drunk guy came after rehearsal and started flirting with me." That got uncomfortable fast. "Now the guy's girlfriend I automatically knew was one of showgirl dancers. What do you think I did sweet cheeks?" He asks me.

"Uh... Not kiss him?" I say unsure.

"Oh No! I sucked those lips like a lollipop." He said and laughed at my eyes widening.

"What the message? Did she forgive you?" I ask.

"Oh no! She stabbed the man dead got thrown in Jail now she is somewhere in Mexico." He says.

"What!" I yell. Tyler just laughs.

"So whats knew." He asks me.

"Well, I'm looking for a fake date for my school reunion in two days." I say. Then I get the best idea. "Hey want to be the fake date." I ask.

"I would love to, but I'm busy for the week. Tell me if you get a date though!" He says. "Why don't you want us to be dating." He asks.

That was a difficult question for me. "I don't want us to have a skype relationship."

"Oh, i get it." He says.

We talk more and more until I fall asleep.