Hypnotist show

It got later in the day and it was time to go to the show. I wore something decent and Kelly wore a black dress.

We got seats in the front row.

"So excited" Jerome says.

Jerome was sitting next to me and Mitch was on the other side of me. And on the other side of Mitch was Kelly.

"Welcome to then Mysterious Marvin show" An announcer said through speakers. "And heres Marvin!" All the lights went onto a man in a tuxedo.

"Im Mysterious Marvin! First I need two couples to volunteer."

Mitch and Kelly both raised their hands and Jerome raised his hand.

"Why are you raising your hand?" I say quietly.

"Because I want to go up! Get with the program Hayley!" He said.

"How about those two in the front row." He says pointing to us.

"Oh were not a couple!" I say.

"Sh Hayley. Pleaseeeeeeeee" Jerome begs.

"You owe me!" I say.

"Yes yes i'll owe you." He says jumping around.

"Fine." I say. We both get up and join Mitch and Kelly who are chuckling that they thought we were a couple.

We sat on stools next to each other. Mitch had his arm around Kelly and then Jerome put his arm around me.

"What are you doing!" I say half laughing.

"We need to make it look like were a couple!" He said.

"No we don't." I say.

"Ok when I snap my hands all of you will sleep." He says. The last thing I hear is him snap his fingers.

(Dream)

I am at minecon a couple of years ago. I am standing at the sides alone while Mitch was talking to fans.

Then a guy approaches me. It was Tyler a couple of years ago.

"Hi you look lonely." He says to me.

"I am guess i'm just out of place." I say.

"Well why did you come." He asked.

"Forced to come with my brother." I say. I smile at him. "I'm Hayley."

"Im Tyler. Well I have to go but see you later Hayley" he said.

That was the moment I knew I somehow knew that I was going to be friends with Tyler.

(Dream over.)

I wake up to people laughing but I didn't know what happened.

The show goes on and People get hypnotized more and people laugh.

After about twenty people got up there I decided to take a break and went outside.